18th September 2012, 05:44 AM
Unregistered

Is there any summer training in BHEL Haridwar?

Sir
. i am student of e&c engg 3rd year please suggest me about summer training in bhel haridwar

2nd April 2013, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any summer training in BHEL Haridwar?

I am IInd year B.Tech (Electrical Engg) student of UKTU at Dehradun Institute of Technology, Dehradun. Can I do 6-8 weeks summer internship at BHEL Haridwar ?
16th March 2015, 12:24 AM
smithapriya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
. i am student of e&c engg 3rd year please suggest me about summer training in bhel haridwar
Yes, of course BHEL of the Haridwar branch conducts Summer Internship Training for Engineering and Technology students. Every year a number of students participate in the internship program, but the only few numbers of students are getting selected. If you want to do the internship in Haridwar then you should have good academic and professional record as well.
16th March 2016, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Is there summer training for diploma civil students in bhel haridwar
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?