12th July 2021, 05:23 PM
Khawla fersi

Is there any Teaching qualification certificate required to teach in India for Tunisian master degree in Pure Mathematics?

Hello, I am a math teacher and I hold a Tunisian master degree in pure mathematics. I have been teaching the Cambridge curriculum for three years now. I am wandering whether there is a qualification certificate for that or not. Because I want to improve my experience and my position as a teacher. Thank you

14th July 2021, 07:31 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Is there any Teaching qualification certificate required to teach in India for Tunisian master degree in Pure Mathematics?

Yes, There is Teaching qualification certificate required to teach in India for Tunisian master degree in Pure Mathematics.

You should go through UGC NET / CSIR or equivalent exam to teach in any recognized university.

On the basis of UGC NET / CSIR or equivalent exam score you will be eligible to apply for the position of Mathematic professor in any recognized institution.

Your final selection will be done through personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?