18th March 2012, 02:44 PM
JUPHIN

Required Eligibility criteria to teach Mathematics in Engineering Colleges? Can a candidate with M.Sc Maths and M.Tech in CSE be eligible to teach Computer Science in Engineering Colleges?

What is the eligibilty to teach mathematics in engineering colleges
is m.sc maths with m.tech (computer science engineering ) is eligible to teach mathematics and computer science in engineering college pls reply

25th April 2012, 11:54 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Required Eligibility criteria to teach Mathematics in Engineering Colleges? Can a candidate with M.Sc Maths and M.Tech in CSE be eligible to teach Computer Science in Engineering Colleges?

Yes, you are eligible to teach both the subjects. With a PG degree, you can get employed in self-financed engineering colleges or in government colleges as guest lecturer. If you want to get in to a permanent job position in government engineering Colleges, you must qualify NET exam. PG degree from a recognized institution with 55% marks is the required qualification for attending NET exam. NET qualified candidates are eligible to apply for the post of Assistant Professor at the entry level with UGC scale salary.
27th April 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Eligibility criteria to teach Mathematics in Engineering Colleges? Can a candidate with M.Sc Maths and M.Tech in CSE be eligible to teach Computer Science in Engineering Colleges?

IS M.TECH COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING FROM SATHYABAMA UNIVERSITY ,CHENNAI , TAMIL NADU ? WHAT ARE THE UNIVERSITIES WHICH GAVE ADMIISION TO M.TECH COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING WHO HAVE M.SC MATHEMATICS HAVE A QUALIFICATION ? WHAT IS THE ELIGIBILITY TO TEACH MATHEMATICS AND COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING IN ENGINEERING COLLEGES ?
24th May 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

does b.tech student do m.tech in maths or msc in maths plz reply
13th June 2012, 06:42 PM
mina20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
does b.tech student do m.tech in maths or msc in maths plz reply
Hi
eligibility criteria for m.tech. mathematics is
i) three year B.SC. specialization with mathematics
ii)two year M.Sc. in maths
iii) four year B.E./B.Tech. in any branch with study of maths at least up to third sem.
since computer is highly related with mathematics so u can do great work in it just now pune university invited for entrance in same course
best luck.
26th November 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Is MCA with M.tech in CS are eligible to teach Computer science in engineering colleges?
5th May 2013, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to teach Mathematics in Engineering Colleges. I have submitted thesis in matematics in april 2013.
I have 56.40% in M.Sc. Maths.
My education is M.Sc.. B.Ed., M.Phil.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/required-eligibility-criteria-teach-mathematics-engineering-colleges-can-candidate-m-sc-maths-m-tech-cse-eligible-teach-computer-science-engineering-colleges-674736.html#ixzz2SLd7F8Tr
17th June 2013, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

I have 52% marks in MSc Mathematics.Can I eligible to to teach mathematics in B Tech engineering colleges?
27th January 2014, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my M. Sc. in Statistics in the 2000 with 58.8% Am I eligible to apply for the post of Asst. professor in engineering colleges if not what next should I do You can mail me at [email protected]
15th April 2014, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

what can a person teach math after m.s.c and b.ed in engg(b.tech)student send vacancy and full detail on [email protected]
29th April 2014, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Is there any chance to get Assistant professor in Mathematics with qualification M.Sc in Mathematics but Net qualified in Population studies. What are the possiblities to get Job with Net qualified in Population Studies.
29th April 2014, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Is there any chance to get Assistant professor in Mathematics with qualification M.Sc in Mathematics but Net qualified in Population studies. What are the possiblities to get Job with Net qualified in Population Studies.
6th June 2014, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

I have submitted thesis in matematics in December 2013.
I have 56% in M.Sc. Maths.
My education is M.Sc.. B.Ed..

M I elligible to teach in Engineering college
11th November 2018, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

I am MSC in maths with 69.11 percent also completed net in population studies then in which subject I can be a lecturer population studies and or mathematics ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?