4th June 2018, 12:24 AM
dhanassu

What all branches are available in B.Tech as of now being offered by different Indian Universities?

I want to know all the different branches available in India in B.Tech which is being currently offered by all different Indian Universities across India. Also, let me know which are the top 5 branches in terms of job security and future prospects in India.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get all Syllabus of B.P.Ed.(physical Education)? How may I get details for the same?
  2. List of universities in India offering B.P.Ed course recognized by UGC?
  3. What's the eligility criteria for STET? I've completed my B.Com(H) with 62% marks, currently preparing for M.Com and I'm not from a Bengali background
  4. Which are branches in engineering with more scope? Best engineering universities in India for B.Tech?
  5. Contact details and courses offered in Foreign Universities?
  6. Which branch is good for Electrical Students in M.Tech?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  8. How can I prepare for GRE? Suitable books for preparation? What are the branches offered in M.Tech?
  9. Which branches are offered to me? I have scored 13363 rank in SRMEE
  10. How to become a Geologist after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the prospects of LLM (international law) offered by Indian Law university?
  12. Which are the branches in MS for Mechanical engineers? Universities offering the course?
  13. What is the last date of sale of Ph.D form?
  14. Which engineering branch has a bright future?
  15. Any possibility for doing M.Tech Automobile Engineering or Automobile Design after completing B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  16. Which other courses can I do after MSc Geology?
  17. Which foreign universities have established their branches in India? Where are they located and how to apply for it?
  18. Can I know the different branches in MS in USA offered after engineering in IT?
15th July 2018, 07:52 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all branches are available in B.Tech as of now being offered by different Indian Universities?

There are so many specializations that are being offered in B.Tech course. One can choose the one as per their interest.

Below are the popular specializations which are being offered by different Universities in India.

B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering
B.Tech in Information Technology
B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
B.Tech in Civil Engineering
B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering
B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
B.Tech in Biotechnology
B.Tech in Mechatronics Engineering
B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering etc.

There would be state level and national level Entrance Exams to join B.Tech course.

Below specializations do have good job security and future prospects as these are ever green courses
B.Tech in Civil Engineering
B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?