31st May 2019, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Is there any university which take admissions only on the basis of entrance for M.Sc Physics?

Due to some health issues I have only 45 % in B.Sc but I want to do M.Sc in Physics because I want to join research programs in India. So, will I be able to join M.Sc on the basis of entrance? And, which entrance exam do I need to write? And, in which college can I join?

29th June 2019, 02:02 AM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any university which take admissions only on the basis of entrance for M.Sc Physics?

Yes, you can persue M.sc degree from few Universities who select students for M.sc through their own entrance test.
1. Vidyasagar university, West Bengal
2.Calcutta University , Kolkata
3.Jadavpur University, Kolkata
4. Ravenshow University , Cuttuk
For giving entrance in these universities, your result does not matter . The above universities also offer research programme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?