29th April 2017, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Is there assurity of job after spending huge amount on Pilot training course?

Well, actually i am 12th class student. I want assurity that after giving 20 lakh + money i will surely get the job of pilot or not? anyone please.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become a Pilot after scoring an average of 82%? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it possible to do Pilot Training with less expenses covered?
  3. How to do training from TCS after B.Tech in Electroics Engineering? Is there any assurity of job after completing training from TCS
  4. Can I join Pilot training after finishing 10th and 3 years Diploma? Height required for girls? Total duration and amount?
  5. Qualification required for Pilot training? Fee structure, entrance and job confirmation?
  6. What is the duration for Pilot training course
  7. Is there any entrance exam to apply for pilot training?
  8. Details of government Pilot training colleges and job opportunities then after?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria required for Commercial Pilot Training? Will I get a job after completing the Training?
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  11. Is it fraud if a private company demands money for training after selection in Airline Ground floor job? How much amount company charges for training?
  12. How much Commercial Pilot earns? Maximum permissible loan amount?
  13. Am I eligible to do pilot training after aerospace engineering?
  14. How can I apply for Commercial Pilot Training in abroad? Job opportunities and total expense?
  15. How can I study to become Pilot in Abroad? With 60%-70% is it possible to become a Pilot?
  16. How to get scholarship for Pilot training?
  17. What is the name of government pilot training centre in Gujarat?
  18. Is there any specific qualification needed for Pilot training? Pilot training schools in Mumbai?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?