15th August 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Is there automobile course for 1 year course in Delhi and Noida?

Is there any automobile course for 1year course in delhi and noida pliz sug
gest

4th September 2012, 08:40 PM
ravichandran_p

Default Re: Is there automobile course for 1 year course in Delhi and Noida?

Vishweshraiya College of Engineering & Technology offering 1 year Certificate Diploma course in Automobile Engineering (New Delhi)
Vishweshraiya College of Engineering & Technology, better known as V. C. E. T., was established in 1996,with the sole purpose of promoting Technical, Management & I. T. courses. It is managed by Vishweshraiya Educational Trust, registered under Societies Registration Act of XXI of 1860, Delhi Government. The Institute has done pioneering work in imparting Govt. approved Technical/ I. T. education at various levels in numerous discipline.
V. C. E. T. is situated in the heart of the National Capital, New Delhi, on the main Ring Road at Naraina. The management has acquired land at Ghewra More, Tikri, Rohtak Road where a state of art campus is coming up with full-fledged Hostel, Workshops and Library etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?