5th January 2012, 10:27 PM
deeps_abhi

Information about Interior Designing course? Institutes in Delhi/Noida?

i am pursuing M.A. in english and i am in final year student. Prior to this I have done B.A. Now I want to become an interior designer. So please tell me about some proffessional courses an institutes in delhi/noida either full time or correspondence/part time.

17th February 2012, 09:26 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about Interior Designing course? Institutes in Delhi/Noida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeps_abhi View Post
i am pursuing M.A. in english and i am in final year student. Prior to this I have done B.A. Now I want to become an interior designer. So please tell me about some proffessional courses an institutes in delhi/noida either full time or correspondence/part time.
There are many well known Institutes which offer diploma course as well as certificate course in Interior Designing. The duration of the course varies in between 1 year to 3 year. The minimum qualification required is a pass in +2 level of exam. The Institute offers both part time as well as full time course.
You can refer to the official website of the following Institutes in Delhi:

International Institute of Fashion Technology
International Polytechnic for Women
Exterior Interior Limited
Indian Institute of Design
Delhi Institute of Fashion and Technology
18th February 2012, 03:49 AM
chandler8161

Default Re: Information about Interior Designing course? Institutes in Delhi/Noida?

# Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)
Powai, Mumbai - 400076
Maharashtra, India
Phone- +91-22-25722545 FAX: +91-22-25723480
Website www.iitb.ac.in
Contact now (E-mail) - Email
# JJ School of Arts ,
Dr. D. N. Road,Fort Mumbai-400 001
Phone: 2620488
Course :Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) (Craft- Interior Decoration) 4 years (60 seats)
Eligibility: 10+2 or equivalent

Nirmala Niketan,
49,New Marine lines,
Mumbai-400020
(Tel. 2206 7345)

Rachna Sansad, School of Interior design
278,shankar Ghanekar Marg,
Prabhadevi,
Mumbai- 400 025
Courses-
a) A three-year part-time government diploma course (affiliated to the Maharashtra Board of Technical Education) conducted in the afternoon at the School of Interior Design
b) A four-year full-time BFA (Applied Art) degree course (affiliated to the University of Mumbai) conducted in the afternoon at College of the Applied Art and Craft.

St. Francis Institute of Art and Design
Mt. Poinsur, Borvili (West), S.V.P Rd
Mumbai
Maharashtra
Phone: 022-28936302
E-mail : Contact us
Web: www.sfartinstitute.com
Courses
1. Master Diploma in Interior Design 3 yrs full time
2. Diploma in Interior Design 3 yrs. part time.
3. Diploma in Commercial Art 3 yrs. full time

# SNDT Women's University,
Nathibai Thackersey Road,
New Marine Lines,
Mumbai 400 020
Phone: 2085439; 2072792
Contact now (E-mail) - Email
# Sophiya College
B.K somani Polytechnic,
Bhalubhai desai Road,
Mumbai 400026

hope this has helped
9th April 2012, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Hi.
M doing bcom 2nd year.
I want to do interior designing full course from delhi near janakpuri and I wanna join the institute this year.
Plz tell me about interior designing course and its duration.
Thank u.
25th June 2012, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

HII...
I M A BCOM GRADUATE FROM DELHI UNIVERSITY.I GOT 52% IN GRADUATION...I M SO CONFUSED WHAT TO DO NEXT..PLSS HELP ME
PRIYA
18th December 2012, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Hi..
I m bcom 1st year student I want to do interior designing full course from any place but the institute has to be the best. I want to join the institute this year so plz rply me with the details about the time duration of the course, the institute name ASAP plz.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?