1st November 2011, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Is there a good demand in SAP course in future? Benefits of the course?

i am doing B.tech now.i would like to now is doing 6 months SAP courses after college is good for me? i have come to now that SAP courses is in great demand in future.Is it True ? What are the benefits of doing this courses? What it is all about?

Related Questions:
  1. Will this be good for me of doing 6 months SAP course being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech? Does this true that there is good demand for SAP course?
  2. What is the eligibility and fee structure for SAP course? Benefits of doing SAP course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Duration, eligibility, fee structure and benefits of SAP course after B.Com?
  4. What are the benefits of doing SAP Training for Commerce graduate? -- [New]
  5. Details of SAP course for B.Com graduating working in a private manufacturing firm?
  6. How can i study abroad after B.Tech (IT) and one year of work experience in SAP ABAP?
  7. Eligibility, Duration and Fee structure of SAP course? How SAP course is helpful for career?
  8. Eligibility, duration and fee for SAP FICO 2015 course? How SAP FICO is helpful in 2015?
  9. How to do civil engineering oriented courses like Project management, Quality Assurance, Quantity Surveying , Planning or any other Special courses?
  10. How to make a career in SAP Field? I have done SAP ABAP Course but freshers are not recruited in SAP Field
  11. What Module I should select to do SAP Training after completing B.Com? Benefits of doing SAP Training?
  12. Duration, eligibility and fee structure of SAP course?
  13. Duration, eligibility and fee structure of SAP course?
  14. C-DAC courses for BCA students?
  15. SAP will be a good choice for me while working in a Financial firm? SAP modules for ECE graduates?
  16. Will SAP course help me to get a good job? What are the qualifications required to be eligible to do SAP?
  17. Will the SAP course help me in getting a good job? Qualifications required to be eligible for SAP?
  18. Eligibility, Duration and Fee structure of SAP course? How SAP course is helpful for career?
2nd December 2011, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there a good demand in SAP course in future? Benefits of the course?

what if i do sap course in hr is it useful?
8th July 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there a good demand in SAP course in future? Benefits of the course?

can bbm holder do SAP course...?
26th September 2012, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

i m doing pgdm my specialization is (marketing&supply chain management) and i have experians in marketing filed to 3 years so in which module help for me gating job
21st December 2012, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

hai frds.

this is upendar please tell me which inst best for sap bi

send details to [email protected]
24th April 2013, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

i wish to do mba in hr so which module should i select
20th June 2013, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

I am completed my BBM and present I working SAP N-user in utilities domain (custom BPO), but I would like to go for IT sector which module is best.

Please send details to [email protected]
25th March 2014, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my post graduation in rural developement .iam interested in sap course. which sap module will be best suited to me.send to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?