13th March 2010, 10:19 PM
J.BALAMURUGAN

Through aieee can i join College of Engienering Guindy- anna university chennai?

through aieee can i join College of Engienering Guindy- anna university chennai.
if i get the required marks.

14th March 2010, 04:04 AM
asish
Senior Member+

Default Re: Through aieee can i join College of Engienering Guindy- anna university chennai?

dear friend
just check the information brochure for the list of colleges
if the name of College of Engineering Guindy- anna university chennai appears you can get admission in it based on the marks of AIEEE else not
if you dont have the list visit
www.bloggerspoint.com/aieee-2010-schedule-list-colleges-recognised-by-aieee/
all the best
14th March 2010, 04:07 AM
asish
Senior Member+

Default Re: Through aieee can i join College of Engienering Guindy- anna university chennai?

dear friend
you can get all the details by visiting
www.winentrance.com/ca_common_proficiency_test_cpt/
and
www.caclubindia.com › Articles › Career
all the best
14th March 2010, 11:23 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

yes you can join this university, by giving the aieee exams, but there are very few seats availiable for aieee pattern.........most of the seats are availiable for own tests conducted by university.
14th March 2010, 03:03 PM
nitishinmit
Senior Member+

hi friend
you can get admission in anna university on the basis of your AIEEE rank,if you fuillfill the requirement of the institute,so best of luck.
30th April 2010, 02:32 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Yes Anna University takes admission through AIEEE and also through board marks. There are some few seats for AIEEE students so you can surely get in Anna University through AIEEE

If not then you have to score high in board exam as they consider board exam marks too for admission.

Cheers
30th April 2010, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Is still any college offering admission in engineering
30th April 2010, 10:04 PM
quddus

Hi friend..............

Yes you can get admission in anna university through aieee but you will have to score very well in aieee as there are some seats in anna university through aieee for aieee students.
All the best and thank you!
2nd May 2010, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

what after 12th if not well done in aieee?
2nd May 2010, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

is there any reputed engineering college in which admissions can be done based on 12th marks with 86% ?
3rd May 2010, 05:47 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

dear,
there are many private college which take students on the basis of their % in 12th standard......

the best among them is BITS DUBAI....
the selection procedure is totally based on the % scored in the 12th class......
but remember...it will cost you a lot.....
you can know more at their official website.....

but it will be better to prepare for some entrance exam and apply for some good college....with descent expenditure......

best of luck
5th May 2010, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

is IISC good for M.TECH, M.S after B.TECH?
Then what after B.TECH?
6th May 2010, 02:12 AM
edward
Top Answerer

i am not sure about the college but please check the list of college in the information brochure......if this college falls under it then you may get admission in this college through your AIEEE score..............

but if you didnt get then you can apply for the entrance test of it separately and then you can take admission in it ...........

best of luck
6th May 2010, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

how to improve communication & software skills,help me please...
6th May 2010, 09:15 PM
prakashbioc

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.BALAMURUGAN View Post
through aieee can i join College of Engienering Guindy- anna university chennai.

Yes, the AIEEE quota you can apply for the Anna university but the constraint is the limited seats are available for this quota. it is usually advisable to get the seat by the +2 marks and its cut-off in the MPC subjects, which is highly promising than the others.
All the Best !!!!!
20th May 2010, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

when will the separate application form for admission to btech in anna university through aieee score going to come!!!!!!!!plz..... reply soon
25th May 2010, 06:20 PM
supreet4650

what is the procedure to apply in anna university through board exam marks and through aieee?
26th May 2010, 01:11 AM
atanu
Senior Member++

hi friend,
yes you can take admission their on the basis of the aieee,
because there is reserved sheet for the aieee students for the different course,,
so you can take admission if you will get good marks.
26th May 2010, 10:43 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

lease check the list of college in the information brochurethe selection procedure is totally based on the % scored in the 12th class if you didnt get then you can apply for the entrance test of it separately and then you can take admission in it
27th May 2010, 02:50 AM
sadhan
Senior Member+

yes friend you can apply over there if your AIEEE rank is good as it is one among the top 20 college of india
27th May 2010, 08:06 AM
drdo99
Banned

Anna university through aicte quota, which is fighting a case in court.
They have their own B.E level examination.
Try their home site, find vital information.
27th May 2010, 04:41 PM
kaushu
Senior Member++++

Yes, Anna University gives admission to the students appeared in AIEEE, though the students appeared in the university's entrance examination are preffered at the time of admissions.

But there are a few seats for AIEEE rank holders too.

So you should contact the admission department as soon as possible.
30th May 2010, 11:40 AM
kool
Senior Member++

dear friend for taking admission in Anna university, there are two ways:
1.Anna university conduct an entrance exam every year for selection of students.
for more information kindly visit www.annauniv.edu
2. there are some seats reserved for AIEEE students, but you must crack AIEEE with a good rank to get admission in Anna university.you can go through central counseling.

good luck.
30th May 2010, 11:53 AM
kool
Senior Member++

dear friend for taking admission in Anna university, there are two ways:
1.Anna university conduct an entrance exam every year for selection of students.
for more information kindly visit www.annauniv.edu
2. there are some seats reserved for AIEEE students, but you must crack AIEEE with a good rank to get admission in Anna university.you can go through central counseling.

good luck.
31st May 2010, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 41 in this years aieee,so is there any scope?? WHERE CAN I APPLY NOW???????
31st May 2010, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

MAY I GET THE INFO DAT WHICH COLLEGE GIVE ADMISSION THROUGH 12TH % BASES FOR ENGG. ?
31st May 2010, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

when will the actual test for admission in anna university will take place???
9th June 2010, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
my cut off in 2 exam is 174. can i get admission in anna university??? please tell me soon..
thanks.........
14th June 2010, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
My marks in aieee is 52 and rank for obc is 3204 in tamilnadu and in all india is 79000 through AIEEE where can i get seat? can i get seat in anna univ pls tell me soon very urgent.
15th June 2010, 09:31 PM
raghav*

There are only a few seats for top AIEEE rank holders in ANNA UNIVERSITY.

If you have a good rank then you can try in it.
20th June 2010, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

under what rank the anna university counselling will take place?
4th July 2010, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

CEG,GUINDY is offering a course called industrial engg.please tell me about the scope of further studies,placements
8th July 2010, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

please infom me abt collages in chennai 4 b-tech through aieee
10th July 2010, 07:38 AM
gohan4

HI
yes you can join anna university through aieee exam.
entrance exam for anna university are TNPCEE, AIEEE Exam so can join it.
11th July 2010, 02:29 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

It can not be said ,just check out the application broucher whether there is any sit for the AIEEEE candidate .

If yes then surely admission are posssible on the basis of AIEEE-AIR rank.
12th July 2010, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

sir may i join anna university through aieee
25th July 2010, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in anna university guindy. my aieee rank is 58541 pls suggest me immediately sir
28th July 2010, 08:53 PM
s.k.singh

yes you can join this university,there is 15 %reserved sheet for the aieee students for the different course,so you can take admission ,so i will suggest you to get good marks in the exam if you want to take admission in this university.
31st July 2010, 12:41 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Jello,

Yes, you can take admission through AIEEE, but only a few seats are available, and you need state counselling for the same.

For further details kindly visit:

http://www.annauniv.edu

Good Luck!
1st March 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir /madam
Currently i am doing my M.E. in a college under anna university tirunelveli..i had completed my first semester.whether it is possible to stop my studies in the current college and continue in Anna university chennai affliated college..Pls send reply in [email protected]
17th March 2011, 02:32 AM
amlendu
Senior Member++

hi dear,
Yes Anna University takes admission through AIEEE and also through board marks. There are some few seats for AIEEE students so you can surely get in Anna University through AIEEE

If not then you have to score high in board exam as they consider board exam marks too for admission.
thank
13th April 2011, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Can any one tell me about the admission procedure in Anna University?
are they giving admissions only to govt.colleges or what? what is that
DOTE and self financing colleges under Anna University? All colleges come under both categories or what?
Are they giving same courses? same fees ?
30th April 2011, 04:55 PM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Through aieee can i join College of Engienering Guindy- anna university chennai?

Yes you can join it through your AIEEE ranking ....if your AIEEE ranking is good then you can join it......
3rd May 2011, 01:08 PM
indravardhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by s.k.singh View Post
yes you can join this university,there is 15 %reserved sheet for the aieee students for the different course,so you can take admission ,so i will suggest you to get good marks in the exam if you want to take admission in this university.

to know full details contact consultant for best colleges 9884052056 - pvi kumar
1st June 2011, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

how can i get admission in guindy college of engineering?
3rd June 2011, 08:31 AM
balarmkec

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.BALAMURUGAN View Post
No you can't join by Aieee marks.

Anna university has separate counselling to fill their seats
14th June 2011, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

i get air 3459 in aieee or 240 marks and 95% IN PCM IN CBSE HOW I CAN APPLY FOR ADM IN ENGINEERING
17th June 2011, 09:18 PM
sachin6

Ya you can get a seat from anna university through aieee marks.
30th June 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

i have got 100 out of 100 in mathematics in 12th (overall 83%) and air 15606 in aieee. can i get a seat in anna university?
30th June 2011, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

sir i have scored 33 marks in aieee can i join Anna university i am a physically challenged student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?