1st August 2017, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Tips to become an IPS after completion of higher secondary studies

Tips to become an IPS after completion of higher secondary studies? Can you please guide me with the next steps which I have to follow? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the details which is needed in order to become a IPS officer soon.

5th August 2017, 11:23 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Tips to become an IPS after completion of higher secondary studies

Civil Services examination is a tough competitive exam where lacs of candidate compete for around 1000 seats. In in these 1000 vacancies, candidates upto rank 1-250 are alloted Indian Police Services.

Tips to prepare for Civil Services examination after higher secondary:

First priority: Try to complete social science subjects like history, economy, polity and geography from NCERT books upto standard 12th. Make short and crisp notes and revise it frequently.

Complete environment subject from NIOS book.

Devote two or three hours daily to any newspaper and try to understand international, national affairs. Read newspaper like The Hindu or The Indian Express.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?