26th July 2017, 11:49 PM
Raagimani Mamatha

Top private colleges providing MBA in Production Management course? Fees required to study this course?

Hello sir, I want to study MBA in Production Management course. Please tell me which are the top private colleges providing this course? Fees required to study this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to study MBA in Manufacturing Management course from government colleges? Total fees required for it?
  2. Good management colleges excluding Tier-1 colleges where fees is high?
  3. List of colleges in Punjab providing PG Diploma in Brand Management and Retail Management? Total fees required for it?
  4. Possibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Production and Operations Management course from IIMs? Eligibility criteria and fees required to study the course?
  5. List of private colleges in Chennai providing Diploma in Production and Industrial Engineering course? Fees and admission procedure?
  6. List of government and private colleges providing Engineering course without charging any fees
  7. List of top business colleges to study PG Diploma in Foreign Trade Management? Entrance exam and fees required for it?
  8. How much is the course fee for MBA pharma management? List of top 20 colleges providing such courses?
  9. Colleges offering MBA in Power and Production Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Best colleges to study MBA in Industrial Management course? Fees and admission procedure?
  11. How much is the fee for the BCA course?
  12. Is there any scope in private MBA in Marketing and HR? Colleges providing good jobs?
  13. University of Liverpool and University of Manchester both provides MBA in Advanced Wealth Management? Admission procedure and fees required for it?
  14. Which college and which course to take after completion of B.Sc with 60% marks?
  15. What is the fees of MBA in production engineering EMBP?
  16. What should I study in Graduation to pursue MBA?
  17. List of colleges in USA to study PG Diploma in Foreign Trade Management course? Total fees required to study this course?
  18. Fees required to study MBA from Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Pune? -- [New]
13th August 2017, 06:37 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Top private colleges providing MBA in Production Management course? Fees required to study this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raagimani Mamatha View Post
Hello sir, I want to study MBA in Production Management course. Please tell me which are the top private colleges providing this course? Fees required to study this course?

Top Private Colleges Offers MBA in Production Management in India:-

1). Guru Gobind Singh Educational Society’s Technical Campus – GGSESTC.(Bokaro(Jharkhand)).

2). Dnyansagar Institute of Management and Research – DIMR.(Pune(Maharashtra)).

3). Coimbatore Institute of Management and Technology – CIMT.(Coimbatore(Tamil Nadu)).

4). Biju Patnaik University of Technology – BPUT.(Rourkela(Orissa)).

5). Annapoorna Institute of Management Research – AIMR.(Belgaum(Karanataka)).

6). IITT School of Business.(Sirmaur(Himachal Pradesh)).

7). IITT School of Business.(Nawan Shehar(Punjab)).

8). Pacific University.(Udaipur(Rajasthan)).

9). Pinnaccle Institute of Engineering and Management – PIEM.(New Delhi(Delhi)).

10). P.R College of Engineering and Management.(Amravati(Maharashtra)).

Fee Structure:- Fee structure for MBA production management course is RS:- 75,400/- for two years.

Details Regarding MBA Production Management:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for MBA course is graduation in any stream from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks.

>> Duration of MBA production management course is 2 years.

Syllabus for MBA Production Management:- Major subjects to be studied in MBA production management are Production Management, System Productivity, Operation Strategies, Organizational Communication skills, Material handling, Bussiness processing modelling, Project implementation, Aggregate planning, Supply chain management, Material management, Technology management, Production and operational management etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?