3rd December 2009, 10:25 PM
chitresh.agarwal

Training from reputed company for 2nd year Computer Science Engineering Student?

[font="arial black"][font="lucida console"]i am a student of second year....3 sem,computer science engineering...i want to do training from a reputed company..is it possible now????
I know c and c++ language....
I know traning has significance..i want to do it now as i have got time....i can take out 15 days from my schedule for the same..
Please rly
also tell me that what else i can do in my engineering now...as i think i am not doing anything technical

wating 4 ur rly

yours sincerely[/font][/font]

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do internship in some reputed company while doing B.Tech Computer Science 2nd year?
  2. Internship in an IT company being a 2nd year B.Tech computer science student?
  3. Whether reputed company provides internship to 2nd year students also?
  4. Can I get a chance for training in a reputed company if I don't belong to a reputed college?
  5. Where can I get training in computer science/software in July from a reputed company? I am a 3rd year student of B.Tech of Chitakara University
  6. How to get an internship in Software Companies while pursuing M.Tech Computer Science 2nd year? -- [New]
  7. What training course to do and where being CSE student?
  8. Summer training in good company after B.Tech (CSE) 3rd year from a not so reputed college?
  9. Procedure to join training in HCL while studying in 2nd year of Computer Science?
  10. How to apply for training while doing B.Tech Computer Science?
  11. What is the procedure to apply for training in a company?
  12. Eligibility to do Inplant Training in Reputed Companies?
  13. Can I do summer training from DRDO Chandigarh? I am a 2nd year computer science student
  14. In which year of engineering I can join IBM summer training? Eligibility, terms and conditions of training?
  15. Is it necessary to do in-plant training from a reputed company after doing B.Tech 2nd year Mechanical? Am I eligible for training?
  16. How may I do Summer Training for 4th Semester( Computer Science)? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  17. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur
  18. Eligibility to attend implant training in reputed company?
15th December 2009, 11:03 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Training from reputed company for 2nd year Computer Science Engineering Student?

companies like HP,RED HAT,ORACLE,IBM etc offer training to b.tech,bca,mca etc graduates.

and now your are in your 3rd year,I think you are not eligible for that,Kindly contact the mentioned companies,either through there respective website or any other medium.

best of luck
15th December 2009, 01:28 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Training from reputed company for 2nd year Computer Science Engineering Student?

you can apply for internship to various reputed colleges
and send them your resume.some of them can consider you for some project which will give you real experiance
16th December 2009, 07:49 PM
vishalkrsinha

Lightbulb Re: Training from reputed company for 2nd year Computer Science Engineering Student?

Dear Chitresh,

Generally companies allow training to final year students only.
Reason: as per the student's performance companies can offer the job to the student to join their company after completing their degree.

I have seen it in my company itself.

So better would be to enhance your technical skills, be prepared & then try to the companies. Mean while you may also try to contact companies to have better information.

Best of Luck.
21st December 2009, 09:21 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

the course which you are talking about is called as INTERNSHIP ......generally one is eligible for it after 3rd year or 6 th sem.......the eligibility for most of the companies is padded with good score in 6 th sem.....as at that time you will get to know things about your field better as you will have your basics ready in 5 th and 6 th sem.......so study well now......and wait for the notification by the companies for internship............

best of luck
22nd December 2009, 01:24 AM
anuja
Senior Member+

i will suggest you to go for either java or .net certification ,it will be beneficial for you ,it helps you in your placement ,it would be a plus point for you.
23rd January 2010, 12:47 PM
ROHIT KUNDLIYA
Senior Member++

yes you can ability to you then you can join more big company name as del,hp banglore,compaq,hcl also
all the best
28th January 2010, 12:30 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

If you plan on doing internship/ in-plant training , do them before entering 5th sem . That way , you can concentrate better on your core subjects and placement activities . Internships can be done at any time ( though not during 1st year ) .

getting an internship is not an easy task. if possible , contact your seniors working in software companies and see if they can suggest any good companies willing to take interns .big companies usually allow only those from top colleges / universities , and all companies accept only those with a good academic record . getting an internship is easier if you have any relatives working in those companies , preferably in senior posts .
30th January 2010, 08:56 PM
Senior Member+++

you can go in highly reputed companies such as DEL
HP
COMPAQ
HCL
9th February 2010, 08:45 PM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

yes many company provides the training for the computer science student,such company are IBM,HCL,HP,DEL etc.
15th February 2010, 03:55 PM
raju bera

Question Re: Training from reputed company for 2nd year Computer Science Engineering Student?

sir,
i want to do the training
how could i do it?
20th February 2010, 08:20 AM
atanu
Senior Member++

dear friend,
there are many company which provides the training for the second year students also,
you should directly contact to the office administrative or training officer of that company,
they will give you a offer letter for training in this company,
such company are HP,IBM,ORACLE,etc
ok
best of luck
11th March 2010, 12:12 AM
Shafna Ashmi.A

Yes undergoing in plant training will definitely help u a lot. In addition u can go courses like java, dot net and many more
13th March 2010, 04:54 PM
nitishinmit
Senior Member+

hi friend
you can get the training of your course from reputed companies like
1.ibm
2.infosys
3..tcs
4.wipro
all you have to do is,you have to get a letter from the college in the favour of your training and apply for the companys.
thank you.
14th March 2010, 12:13 AM
mike shinoda back
Senior Member++

hi.....
at first you talk to your teacher what companies are they refer.......after that you can apply for training in tcs,ibm,infosys..........
for more details you can check out www.freasherworld.com.

all the best...
14th March 2010, 11:27 PM
asish
Senior Member+

dear friend
you can do training from companies like
IBM,Infosys,etc
you can also do training on DBMS as it would come in handy later
all the best
21st March 2010, 01:55 AM
pawan nagar

hiii
how we can contact them?
which companie is best for it?
22nd March 2010, 04:13 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

you have also choice like networking,ethical hacking,internet security..etc have
good hold in market ..
some many good institutes are ORACLE,IBM,appin,cisco,cmc,NIIT....
so you first know about courses then apply for that ..
forward a letter to that company by your principle then take admission...
good luck..
22nd March 2010, 12:39 PM
pryesh

hi friend
you can get the training of your course from reputed companies like
1.ibm
2.infosys
3..tcs
4.wipro
all you have to do is,you have to get a letter from the college in the favour of your training and apply for the companys.
thank you.
22nd March 2010, 12:40 PM
pryesh

dear friend,
there are many company which provides the training for the second year students also,
you should directly contact to the office administrative or training officer of that company,
ok
best of luck............
22nd March 2010, 03:28 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

yes you can
from the following company
t c s
i b m
h p
wipro
o k
good luck
22nd March 2010, 08:58 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

ok
best of luck
29th March 2010, 12:37 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

dear friend
it is not required to do trianing after 2nd yr.
but still if you want to do it then go for the DBMS tainning in the company listed below:
INFOSYS
CMC
IBM
NIIT and lots more.
better to in the 3rd yr.
31st March 2010, 03:53 PM

hi..... i am navdeep yadav iam studing in b.tech 2nd year i get the teaining in ibm, infosys & wipro
10th April 2010, 05:13 PM
Aditya.addy
Senior Member+

dear friend,
since you are in 2nd year of computer science stream you should do a training as it will help you a lot.you can either do it from infosys ,TCS(CMC) ,IBM etc.your topics selection must be like network security ,.net etc.
all the best.
11th April 2010, 09:43 PM
amitforever
Senior Member+

dear friend
you can do only short tem course in any reputed institute as u are of 2nd year student
you can do training only in 3rd year which college will provide u all arrangement
ok
all the best
22nd April 2010, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Computer-Based Training, Online Courses, Self-Study Solutions

hii
Take a glance on following info this is all related to Computer-Based Training just click on following link

Computer-Based Training, Online Courses, Self-Study Solutions

If you're looking for IT training to improve your skills and increase your value, you've come to the right place. The IT training experts at Logical Security understand the challenges you face and have a variety of online and self-study training products to meet the needs of today's busy professionals.

i hope this will help u

thanks
23rd April 2010, 02:10 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

you can get training in these reputed companies like-

DELL
HP
IBM
INFOSYS
TCS
WIPRO.

if you want to get training in these companies,
then please contact to the senior officer of
these companies, they will provide you the
official letter to get training in these
companies..............

ok
all the best.
25th April 2010, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

i am going to my 3rd year of BE CSE. in velammal enginnering college...i would like to go for inplant training/internships..may i know the companies which provides them...
26th April 2010, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

i have finished my 2nd year cse...i wolud like to go for internships in network security,ethical hacking or embedded systems in reputed companies..should i have a basic knowledge of all those before going for internships because i didn't learn about these subjects in my 2nd year..
29th June 2010, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

have finished my 2nd year ic...i wolud like to go for internships in automation or embedded systems in reputed companies..please tell me the name of companies which provides internship trng
29th June 2010, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

can a ice student apply for cds
15th July 2010, 02:27 AM
9A2M00
Senior Member+

hi

there are varied in the field of core electronics sector like nokia,videocon.

also in it sector like tcs,cts
you can also join psu's like jto,drdo etc.
30th July 2010, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

hi i am in 2nd year b-tech in cse.and iwant to do some internet security course and traning.
i know c &c langauge
pls.give me som compaines name and their address
15th August 2010, 08:16 PM
amit1057
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
you can get Training from reputed company for 2nd year Computer Science Engineering Student,Here some these reputed companies are...IBM
NIIT ,DELL,HP,IBM,INFOSYS,TCS,WIPRO.
if you want to get training in these companies,
then please contact to the senior officer of
above listed companies,
All the best!
25th August 2010, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

hi..i m a 3rd year(5th sem) b.tech student in cse and i m interested to do some internship or training ..i know c, c , java, php and sql...please suggest me some company name and their contacts for better opportunities..
Thanku :)
25th August 2010, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

hi i m a 3rd year(5th sem) b.tech student of cse and i m interested to do some internship or training from some gud reputated companies.
i know C, C , Java, PHP, .NET and SQL as well...please suggest me companies with their contacts.
Thanku
13th September 2010, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

I am a final year student of B.E Computer science and engineering and I am interested to do the inplant training from a reputed company.I know the languages such as c,c ,.Net,Java.Please suggest me some company name and their contacts
14th September 2010, 12:20 AM
chaitu667

Hai friend!

Since you are in the second year you must know the importance of training and for CSE students there are more oppurtunities than any other branch students for training. You already learnt most of the skills that a CSE student needs.

Some companies that offer you best training are as follows, please choose one from these you will have bright future NIIT , DELL, HP, IBM, INFOSYS, TCS, WIPRO, Oracle.

In today's world the interns or trainees, the future professionals need to re-orient the traditional approach to searching for a training or internship.

The traditional approach being defined as :-

1. Look for name brands and try and get a Training Certificate.
2. Put your dad-mom 's, uncle's and aunt's social network to work and land an internship. This normally gets you a certificate and usually not much as else as someone is merely obliging your relatives.
3. Your seniors sometimes can help place interns in the companies they work for, this generally works if you happen to belong to elite institutes like IITs, IIITs and NITs.
4. Your institutes placement cell:- Unless you need a 6-month training placement, the companies normally don't bother offering training through placement cell. Again works better if yours is an elite institute.
5. Paid training to learn a new technology or a knowledge upgrade at an educational institution of repute like NITs which organize training programs for their students and accept outside students to work at their labs. This type of a training is a useful upgrade to theoretical knowledge but actually counts as "back to classroom" rather than an internship.
6. Training under a Full Professor/Researcher: a rarity in the stream of Computer Science, most of them went to the industry to earn their megabucks or went to US to pursue further research.
The best that this approach gets you is:-

After starting to look for summer training 2-3 months before you need to start it and finally reach a good enough company or workplace just in time or delayed by a week or two. Having reached a name brand or the coveted big corp, most interns end up doing menial chores no one else wants to do.

The interns are either ignored or given totally useless jobs like inventorying the IT equipment, making a survey of problems faced by home-owners in a factory owned residential area for its workers, making spreadsheets etc under the ruse that they are not qualified to handle a real job of programming or its equivalent in other areas of work.

The brave new world demands a radical new approach to summer training or internship. US of A is still the leader of Information Technology and contrary to popular belief it is not about to surrender its technology leadership to India or China anytime soon. Slashdot a popular site for technologists with a primarily US based audience lists some of the things which interns did this summer here.
Some of these things apply not only to the interns in US but are globally applicable.
In the indian context, this might be a good strategy with variations suiting individual tastes, essentially it boils down to.

1. Learn Open Source technology as a user of technology.
2. Apply that technology to improve the college infrastructure, remember those creaky Novell file servers or virus ridden windows backend boxes can be replaced by good Open Source alternatives.
OR
3. Look out for bounty programs from Open Software sites and add new features to open source softwares and earn money in the process of learning something.
4. Or scratch your favorite itch to create something new which reaches thousands of downloads as soon as the beta is out.
5. Watch out for influential Open Source organizations like your local Linux User Groups or Development oriented groups and convince the managements of such organizations to offer you certificates of training for releasing Open Source projects (new or patches) under their patronage. This is a win-win for Linux User Groups as well as interns. Typically a few vastly superior geek minds can be found at the Linux User Group mailing lists and can be convinced into mentoring you during the summer training period and possibly beyond it.
5. Setup a development environment using free software, not only because it is a richer environment for developers and there is a lot more to learn on a free development platform but also because many of your future employers consider these as essential skills. At the minimum try and use a version control system like RCS(if not CVS). A hotshot IDE like Eclipse, and webserver like Apache or Tomcat. Typical unix like environments such as Linux are extremely rich in available documentation and sophisticated tools. It is a reasonable assumption that a potential developer needs to learn to use unix for any serious shot at the programming career.
6. Get well worded endorsements from your mentor and other developers of Open Source projects to which you contributed to, and snapshots of CVSWeb GUI's showing your source commits accepted for opensource projects to include into your project reports for that extra effect at the training/internship viva back at your institutes.

Good luck!
18th September 2010, 11:30 AM
manoj kumar jatolia

Default Re: Training from reputed company for 3nd year Computer Science Engineering Student?

I am manoj kumar jatolia.I am pursuing b.tech in c.s.e. This is my 3nd year. I want to know about your summer training program.

mob.no-9887410726
mail [email protected]
18th September 2010, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

I am manoj kumar jatolia.I am pursuing b.tech in c.s.e. This is my 3nd year. I want to know about your summer training program.
28th October 2010, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am computer science enggBE student of 3rd sem. i want to know about your summer training program
29th October 2010, 11:21 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

For this u should consult ur placement cell of ur college and ur professors.
since u r in third sem... so i think u dont have required knowledge ...so wait for 4th sem ,,, and then go for it.
20th November 2010, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

hey... i am priyanka ... i wanted 2 know what is the procedure of applying for in plant training in the companies like ibm,hp,hcl,etc...?? i am a 2nd year computer sc & software engg student.... it wil be highly thankful if u give me a proper solution
21st November 2010, 07:57 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii

Training from reputed company for 2nd year Computer Science Engineering Student
Generally companies allow training to final year students only.
Reason: as per the student's performance companies can offer the job to the student to join their company after completing their degree.

I have seen it in my company itself.

So better would be to enhance your technical skills, be prepared & then try to the companies. Mean while you may also try to contact companies to have better information.

good luck.
21st November 2010, 11:33 AM
sandipk
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Training from reputed company for 2nd year Computer Science Engineering Student?

Hello Friends,

Generally compainy prefered final year student for training.
The compainies like [*]TCS[*]Tech Mahindra [*]Oracle Financial Services Software(formally I-flex Solutions) [*]Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd [*]3i Infotech Ltd [*]Rolta India Ltd [*]Accenture [*]Patni Computer Systems [*]Wipro Infotech
and many other compainies r there
Better u contact these compainies for training process.
other wise u can improve ur technical skills/courses of computer science

thank u
all the best for ur future...
24th November 2010, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I, Shri Rajesh Pal, pursuing B.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering in West Bengal. I am in 2nd year now. At the end of 3rd Semister, I want to undertake a short term course (one month) like Core Java or dot net. Please let me know the companies, preferable Kolkata base, who are giving such Trainings.
30th November 2010, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

hello i m nikita and i am a2nd year student from computer science branch and i want to ask that can i do my 4th sem training from infosys
1st December 2010, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

hello.... i'm student of cse 2nd yr...pls let me knw the companies in patna which provides summer training n wat's d duration of these training... n the subjects regarding this training...
13th December 2010, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

hello ..i am a student of b.tech 3rd sem n is looking for some knowledgable training and projects as i do wish to utilise my precious time..so please kindly provide me with some information..my first sem result is 82%..it would be a pleasure to work..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?