14th August 2015, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Whether correspondence MCA has equal value of Regular MCA for SSC and IBPS aspirant? List of universities in Bareilly?

Sir,
I am Saurabh from Bareilly and I have completed my BCA with 69% marks. Is MCA course from correspondence has same value as Regular MCA from any well known institute? I can't afford MCA from outside of Bareilly and in Bareilly colleges are not good for MCA. I really need a job within 1 year so I also want to do preparation for SSC and IBPS exams. So please tell me about MCA correspondence and if it is valuable then please tell me the universities which are good for MCA correspondence?

Related Questions:
  1. Is MCA correspondence valuable? Good universities for this course?
  2. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  3. Is distance MCA equal to regular? Can it be done in 2 years?
  4. Can MCA be done through correspondence? If so, is it valuable?
  5. Is it fine to do MCA correspondence? Best universities offering MCA correspondence course?
  6. Universities in Chennai offering Ph.D with correspondence after MCA?
  7. Is MCA correspondence valuable? Universities which have MCA correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Universities or colleges offering correspondence MBA in Chandigarh? What is their fee structure? Details of the correspondence MCA course?
  9. What's the difference between completing MCA through correspondence to that of completing it in regular?
  10. Can I do MCA regular or correspondence after completing BCA with 64%? Is IGNOU best for correspondence?
  11. List of universities offering MCA correspondence degree?
  12. Is correspondence course considered to be equivalent to regular course? Degrees in which I can do correspondence?
  13. Possibility of doing Ph.D without M.Tech after MCA? List of the universities in India offering Ph.D after MCA?
  14. How to get a job of web designer after completing BSc computers?
  15. Is coreepondence MCA offered in GNDU and Punjabi University, Patiala?
  16. Best university for correspondence MCA? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  17. What should I do after BCA(computer application) from Sikkim Manipal university through correspondence?
  18. What is the scope after MCA course in correspondence?
19th August 2015, 08:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether correspondence MCA has equal value of Regular MCA for SSC and IBPS aspirant? List of universities in Bareilly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am Saurabh from Bareilly and I have completed my BCA with 69% marks. Is MCA course from correspondence has same value as Regular MCA from any well known institute? I can't afford MCA from outside of Bareilly and in Bareilly colleges are not good for MCA. I really need a job within 1 year so I also want to do preparation for SSC and IBPS exams. So please tell me about MCA correspondence and if it is valuable then please tell me the universities which are good for MCA correspondence?
Yes, correspondence MCA degree in valid for SSC and IBPS exam but your degree must be recognized.

SSC conducted CGL, LDC, FCI, Higher secondary level exams. This exams doesn't require any kind percentage marks.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for above mentioned jobs.

But your age should be in between 21 to 27 years.

IBPS stand for the Institute of Banking Personnel Selections.

Only those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS PO and clerk exam.

For IBPS po exam, your age should be 20 to 30 years.

For IBPS clerk exam, your age should be 20 to 28 years.
25th June 2017, 04:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether correspondence MCA has equal value of Regular MCA for SSC and IBPS aspirant? List of universities in Bareilly?

Sir i have completed my BCA in 2016 know i want to do job so can i do MCA at correspond after 3 to 4 years from know is it possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?