4th March 2011, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Universities providing Ph.D programmes through distance education?

I want to do Ph.D. in History(Tribal studies), through distance Education. Please inform me about the universities providing Ph.D. programmes through Distance Education which is recognised by the UGC and other Universities and also inform me about the fee structure and duration of the programme.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering Distance M.Ed in Kerala? Possibility to do distance PhD after this?
  2. List of universities offering distance PhD(Physical Education) in Agra -- [New]
  3. Universities which offer part time and full time Ph.D programme in Management? Are distance education MBA students eligible to take up Ph.D programmes?
  4. Universities offering Distance PhD in Commerce to Regular M.Com student in India?
  5. List of UGC recognized distance universities which offer PhD in Education program
  6. Universities in Maharashtra for PhD HR through distance education?
  7. List of universities offering PhD in Education in India
  8. List of universities which offer PhD in Management Studies through Distance Education in India
  9. Criteria to obtain PhD in Economics? Universities providing PhD in distance mode?
  10. Names of universities for Ph.D distance education?
  11. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of universities offering distance PhD in English in India?
  13. List of universities which offer M.Ed through Distance Education in India?
  14. List of universities offering PhD in Law in India? Admission procedure and specializations offered in PhD(Law)?
  15. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  16. List of universities which offer PhD in Psychology through Distance Education
  17. Universities or institutes providing M.Phil/Ph.D programmes through correspondence?
  18. Universities providing M.Phil and Ph.D in Political Science through distance education?
23rd October 2011, 11:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities providing Ph.D programmes through distance education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do Ph.D. in History(Tribal studies), through distance Education. Please inform me about the universities providing Ph.D. programmes through Distance Education which is recognised by the UGC and other Universities and also inform me about the fee structure and duration of the programme.
Dear friend,

List of universities of PHD degree in correspondence:-

1.Alagappa University
2.Andhra University
3.Birla Institute Of Techology & Science
4.Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Open University
5.H.P. University
6.Kakatiya University
7.Karnataka State Open University
8.Kurukshetra University
9.Manonmaniam Sundaranar University
10.Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU)
11.The English And Foreign Languages University
12.Tamil Nadu Open University
13.University of Madras
14.Yashawantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University

Thanks
15th March 2012, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

I want to do Ph.D. in Computer Science, through distance Education. Please inform me about the universities providing Ph.D. programmes through Distance Education which is recognised by the UGC and other Universities and also inform me about the fee structure and duration of the programme.
29th June 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed m phil (management) finance in s.v university at tirupathi with distance mode. plese tell me it is useful for doing phd.
11th October 2012, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

I have 47% marks in b.ed .I want to do m.ed from distance learning ,please guide me.
17th February 2013, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

I am a Associate Professor in Mathematics (Pure Group) teaching in a Govt.College of Assam which is located in a remote area.Due to different constrains, I could not persue my Ph.D. study though I have extensively studied Fuzzy Sets and`Fuzzy Topology. For long time,I was associated with Prof.A.K.Azad,Allahabad University( From 1990-1994). However,as I mentioned, due to unavoidable reason,I was finished. Now, I have decided to continue my study at the age of 55.My details:

M. K.Mazumdar
M.A.in Mathematics from A.V.College,Gauhati University in 1983.
Interested in Fuzzy Sets and` Fuzzy Logic
Email:[email protected]
Plz suggest.
15th July 2013, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

I AM DOING P.HD. ON PART-TIME BASIS UNDER KALYANI UNIVERSITY SINCE I AM A SCHOOL TEACHER. NOW CAN I TAKE
ADMISSION IN B.ED. THROUGH DISTANCE LEARNING THROUGH ANY OTHER UNIVERSITY AS PER U G C EXISTING RULES ?
PLEASE REPLY ME STATING WHETHER UGC WILL ALLOW IT .
15th July 2013, 11:51 PM
mamii

HI,

Universities providing Ph.D programmes through distance education,

1.Alagappa University
2.Andhra University
3.Birla Institute Of Techology & Science
4.Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Open University
5.H.P. University
6.Kakatiya University
7.Karnataka State Open University
8.Kurukshetra University
9.Manonmaniam Sundaranar University
10.Netaji Subhas Open University.

Thank you....................
8th February 2014, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

I am a school tacher in bihar govt.I want to do phd from correspondence.I am native of bihar.please advice me any college which pr
ovide the same degree as required by me.email.id [email protected]
Shweta Nandani.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?