4th December 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Universities to pursue M.Tech in VLSU, Embedded Systems, Computer Networking?

Can you please tell me good universities to pursue M.Tech in 1. VLSI or 2. Embedded Systems or 3. Computer Networking. Can you also suggest other good fields to pursue M.Tech. I have done my B.Tech in Electronics and Communication stream. My interests are above three and also sustainable and renewable technology. Environment protection through technology interests me. Thank you

17th January 2012, 04:01 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities to pursue M.Tech in VLSU, Embedded Systems, Computer Networking?

Pursuing the course of M.Tech in VLSI or Embedded Systems or Computer Networking or Electronics or Biotechnology or Robotics etc., is completely your choice and you should analyze your knowledge and interest level before deciding upon which stream to follow. Some of the reputed institution in India where you can pursue the course are listed below;
Indian Institute of Technology,
University of Delhi
University of Madras
Jadavpur Unversity , Faculty of Engg & Tech., Calcutta
Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad
National Institute of Technology Warangal
BIT, Mesra
National Institute of Technology Trichy
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Banaras Hindu University
Jawaharlal Nehru University
Karnataka University
In order to take admission you have to clear the entrance test conducted by the respective institutions.
17th January 2012, 09:17 PM
adithyaparavastu

Default Re: Universities to pursue M.Tech in VLSU, Embedded Systems, Computer Networking?

Here i got a few information regarding the colleges offering Mtech(VLSI,Embedded systems computer networking) in andhrapradesh are given in the following link
http://www.nareshbharat.com/list-of-...hra-pradesh-2/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?