3rd November 2015, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Which university I can apply for B.Ed course to do in correspondence mode after completion of B.Com course with 35% marks?

Which university I can apply for B.Ed course to do in correspondence mode after completion of B.Com course with 35% marks? Can you please let me know the complete information about the university? It will be really helpful to plan better?

Related Questions:
  1. Which University will provide me seat for doing B.Ed in correspondence mode after getting 40% marks in Graduation?
  2. B.Ed Course by Distance Learning after BCom (Honors) with 48% Marks and in SC category? Colleges for B.Ed through Correspondence?
  3. Is B.Ed course in correspondence mode from Bharthiar University approved by PSC?
  4. Is it possible to study BL course as part time course? Where in Tamilnadu can I do it?
  5. What is the procedure for doing BED in Rajasthan? I have done B.Com from Nagpur University
  6. Am I eligible for B.ed after passing B.A with 46%?
  7. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MCA in distance mode?
  8. Is it possible to apply for graduation course after completion of 12th commerce after 10 years?
  9. What is the procedure followed to do B.Sc in Correspondence mode after completion of 12th?
  10. How to have a career in teaching field after completing graduation?
  11. What can I do after completing B.Com in correspondence in Bangalore University
  12. PHD after completing MA Psychology in Distant Education?
  13. How can I apply for correspondence B.Ed in Jammu University? What is the eligibility for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D after completion of under graduation through correspondence in Madras university?
  15. Which university offers B.Ed after B.Com in Distance Studies?
  16. Am I eligible to take admission on D.Ed through correspondence mode in the month of November?
  17. Details of correspondence BEd course of Bangalore University? How should I apply? What is the course fees?
  18. Can I do Correspondence LLB course from IGNOU being a candidate having completed BA course with 41% of marks? When can I apply and how to apply for this course?

7th November 2015, 04:22 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which university I can apply for B.Ed course to do in correspondence mode after completion of B.Com course with 35% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which university I can apply for B.Ed course to do in correspondence mode after completion of B.Com course with 35% marks? Can you please let me know the complete information about the university? It will be really helpful to plan better?
Unfortunately you cannot apply in any of the colleges or university of India to study B.ED course. Whether it is distance mode or regular mode the eligibility criteria is same for both the modes. As you have mentioned that you scored 35% in your graduation degree, you are not eligible for doing this course because minimum marks which is required to do this course is 50% for General category and 45% for reserved category.So, if you belong to SC/ST category then also you cannot apply in any of the colleges of India.

I would rather advice you to join TTC course or NTT course if you are really interested in teaching profession. To join TTC or NTT course, 10+2 passed certificate is required. So you can go for this course instead of thinking for doing B.ED course.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?