8th May 2015, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Is it safe to do Ph.D course in Singhania University? Is it recognized by UGC?

Is singhania University recognized by ugc,dec,Naac.If i do phd then will it be accepted by all universities. Can someone provide me the right information on the same? Am just thinking whether to apply for this university or not? Your information would be really helpful!

8th May 2015, 10:36 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it safe to do Ph.D course in Singhania University? Is it recognized by UGC?

The Singhania University is recognized by Government of Rajasthan and University Grants Commission (UGC). It is also a member of Association of Indian Universities (AIU) International Accreditation organization (IAO). Since, the university has recognised by UGC, you can pursue Ph.D course in Singhania University.
8th May 2015, 06:24 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it safe to do Ph.D course in Singhania University? Is it recognized by UGC?

Yes, you can do PhD course from Singhania University. Singhania University has been established by the Government of Rajasthan and even this university has been recognized by UGC as per Sec. 2f of the UGC Act 1956. So, there is no need to worry, you can apply for PhD corse admission in Singhania University.
14th March 2019, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Whether Singhania university is affiliating colleges or institutes from other states? In Tamil nadu we are having a institute called " Suguna Institute of poultry Management". We are conducting B.voc courses on poultry production approved by UGC under Agricultural skill council of india , sector skill council of NSDC. We want to have University Affiliation with Singhania university. Is it possible? If so, pls let me know the procedure. Gajendran.
7th April 2019, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

One can pursue phd from singhania university when phd supervisor should be permanent professor at the university and fulfil all the requirements according to ugc phd regulation act
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?