31st March 2010, 10:48 PM
skg11b

uptu form will be accepted or rejected? darken circles in my uptu form with black pen

i have darken circles in my uptu form with black pen will it be accepted or rejected?

2nd April 2010, 11:51 PM
MOTI

Default Re: uptu form will be accepted or rejected? darken circles in my uptu form with black pen

I m shivangi mogha. Have u got my application no is 95005. pls clarify
5th April 2010, 09:52 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: uptu form will be accepted or rejected? darken circles in my uptu form with black pen

your form will be accepted please dont worry about it
7th April 2010, 05:14 PM

My form number is677144. Have you got my form? if yes, have you dispatched my admit card.
16th April 2010, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

i want to know my form no. to print out admit card how i can do so
13th May 2010, 12:50 AM
BALWINDER SINGH

Dear friend
of course it will be accepted and it is good that you have darken the circles woth black pen........
18th May 2010, 01:30 AM
BALWINDER SINGH

Dear friend
of course it will be accepted and it is good that you have darken the circles wIth black pen........
THE BLACK PEN IS GOOD FOR FILLING THE APPLICATION FORMS SO YOUR FORM IS ACCEOTED........
9th June 2010, 07:19 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

If you have any doubt, then please call the UPTU concerned department, they
will provide you better information. but according to my knowledge, your form
will not be rejected. So dont worry, think positive...........
10th June 2010, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir
i want to take a admission in BCA i have passed 12th in this year with PCM so plz tell me about the process of admission form

Rgds
amit Kashyap-Greater Noida
23rd January 2011, 01:51 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
According to me it should not be rejected but you should consult the concerned authorities.
Thanks.
21st April 2011, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

i have filled my bca form with blue pen instead of black pen will it be rejected?
24th April 2011, 11:12 PM
amlendu shekhar
Junior Member+

Hi dear,
generally forms of UPTU are not rejected, so be cool it is 99.99% sure that your form will not rejected but for 0.01% doubt you can then please call the UPTU concerned department.
just think positive.
thanks
24th April 2011, 11:34 PM
AYUSH KUMAR YADAV
Senior Member+

If you have any doubt, you can visit UPTU website for information but according to my knowledge, your form will not be rejected.
28th March 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

My application form no is -552295, Pls confirm my form is submitted in UPTU.

I'm waiting for your reply.

Priya Dwivedi
28th March 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

my application form no is 552295, Pls confirm. my form is submitted or rejected.

Priya
17th April 2013, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

when m downloading the admit card then a message with invalid registration no. Or dob comes?
Is my form rejected?
Pushpesh
my form no. Is 533596
29th March 2014, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

i have uploded my signature in uptu form but when i take out its print than i was unable to see my signature is my form accepted or rejected
12th February 2020, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

I have submitted form with a very small size image it will accept or reject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?