12th March 2010, 04:12 PM
mridula

Will my uptu application form be rejected or accepted? forgot to darken the circles for examination centre

in my uptu form,i have written the code for examination centre but forgot to darken the corresponding circles,so want to clear that my uptu form will be rejected or accepted?

Related Questions:
  1. uptu form will be accepted or rejected? darken circles in my uptu form with black pen
  2. Darkened the circle with pencil instead of black pen. Will my form get rejected? Should I apply again?
  3. Will my form get rejected if the darkening of bubbles is done with pencil instead of pen?
  4. Use of pencil in place of Ball pen in AIEEE form -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Will my AIEEE form get rejected if overwritten and circles darkened with pencil? Should I resubmit my form?
  6. Will my UPTU form get accepted without signature of parents on it?
  7. Will my form get rejected if I forgot to place my thumb impression on the form?
  8. Will my form be accepted if I forgot to attest the 10th class certificate with the form?
  9. Will my AIEEE form get rejected after forgetting to place the left thumb impression?
  10. Will my AIEEE form get rejected if I bubbled the circles with pencil?
  11. Forgot to mention Name and Date on the photo of AIEEE application form : Will my form get rejected?
  12. Will my form for IIT-JEE be rejected having forgot to attach 10th class certificate along with IIT-JEE application form?
  13. How to know whether my application form for AIPMT Exam is accepted or not?
  14. Forgot to put the Thumb Impression in AIEEE application form : Will my form get rejected?
  15. Forgot to write fathers annual income in AIPMT form : Will my form get rejected?
  16. Will my form be rejected if date is not written in declaration?
  17. Life Science syllabus of NET and question papers? -- [New]
  18. Forgot to fill the info about 10th passing year in form but sent the marksheet : Will my form be rejected?

15th March 2010, 04:12 PM
charumat

Default Re: Will my uptu application form be rejected or accepted? forgot to darken the circles for examination centre

No your form will not rejected ..u have entered the code thus they can give u that exam centre.

23rd March 2010, 03:11 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Will my uptu application form be rejected or accepted? forgot to darken the circles for examination centre

no ypur form will be acepted dont worry about it however just to reducethe risk cinsult the officials

21st April 2010, 12:52 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

No your form wont be rejected.

Darkening of bubbles is done just to verify wheter what you have bubbled matches with what you have written

if you have written the write info in the related box then dont worry they its not an issue

If you still think you have done a grave mistake although i dont think, then you can try calling up UPTU authorities.

Cheers

21st April 2010, 08:09 AM
satyavani
Senior Member++

your form is going to be rejected for sure because the in the application form it does not matter what you have written but they consider only what you have darkened,
if you are lucky some official may see your mistake and darken the bubble ,if no one spots it then your form is going to be rejected

21st April 2010, 11:29 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

dont worry, if you have filled the examination code in your form
and you have forgot to dark the circle in form, then in this case
your form will not rejected, they will provide you admit card
along with examination centre..............

ok
all the best.

12th May 2010, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

I filled circle by pencil on answer booklet wil form accepted or not

15th January 2011, 06:41 PM
amlendu
Senior Member++

Dear,
according to me-

Darkening of bubbles is done just to verify wheter what you have bubbled matches with what you have written

if you have written the write info in the related box then dont worry they its not an issue

If you still think you have done a grave mistake although i dont think, then you can try calling up UPTU authorities.

Thanks.

15th January 2011, 11:52 PM
saswata06

No your form will not rejected.

Don't worry.

Best of luck!

8th February 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

my application form got pierced in candidate's name column,Will my uptu application form be rejected or accepted?

11th February 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

my aieee application form is yet not received by the aieee office..what should i do now???

11th February 2011, 03:29 PM
ankitsingh1212

my AIEEE form is not yet received by AIEEE office...what should i do now????

5th March 2011, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

uptu 2010 paper

9th March 2011, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

i have forgotten my uptu application form no.... help me plzz

9th March 2011, 07:26 PM
lakshmiharathi.kota
Member+

Hi

14th March 2011, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

i have want my aplication form number

7th April 2011, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

i forgot my app.ication form number than what should i do for take internet duplicate card

10th April 2011, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

sir my admit card is not recieved yet. and i forgot my application form no. what to do. plz help.

11th April 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

forget application form no. of uptu

12th April 2011, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

i forget my application form no and i didnot get my admit card yet

16th April 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

i forget my application form no. what should i do........

16th March 2013, 07:21 PM
junaid raza

i have forget my thumb impression on my uptu form so my form will be rejected or not plz tell me in detail...

24th March 2014, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

i have submitted the wrong apllication form of upsee 2014 . so , i want to resubmit the form ,, what should i do ????

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?