26th June 2010, 01:01 PM
Avinash Bhardwaj

UPTU rank is 87500 in General Category. Which Engineering Colleges of Ghaziabad & Noida and branches I can get admission in?

My UPTU rank this year is 87500 in General Category. Which Engg Colleges of Ghaziabad & Noida of good repute and branch I will get for admission ? Pl reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Which engineering colleges of Ghaziabad and Noida can I get after scoring 59000 in general category?
  2. UPTU rank required for admission in Ghaziabad and Noida colleges in general category? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. In which college of Ghaziabad or Noida I can admission with my UPTU rank 33862?
  4. List of colleges I can get in Noida, Ghaziabad or Greater noida with UPTU rank 26959?
  5. What are the chances of getting best colleges in Noida or Ghaziabad after scoring 80243 rank in UPTU?
  6. UPTU colleges in Ghaziabad, Noida and Greater Noida with MCA general rank is 8777
  7. Colleges available in Ghaziabad, Noida and Greater Noida with 2000 rank in UPTU for MCA?
  8. Which is the best college in Noida Ghaziabad? Can I get Galgotia or JSS Noida? My UPTU General rank if 84812
  9. What college will I get in Noida, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida after scoring 65000 rank in UPTU SC category
  10. Can I get admission in a good college of Noida and Ghaziabad after scoring 38089 in general category and 6036 in girls?
  11. List of colleges I can get in Gorakhpur, Ghaziabad and Noida with rank GN79321 and BC22931 in U.P.T.U?
  12. Can I get admission in JSS Noida after scoring 22576 rank in general category and 3216 in girls in UPTU?
  13. List of colleges in Noida, Greater Noida or Ghaziabad I can apply for with UPTU rank 93000 and OBC rank 31000? Can I get ABES, ABES-II, RKGIT, IMS, NIET, AKG, KEC, IEC or ITS with this rank?
  14. What is the minimum UPSEE rank required to get admission in good colleges of Ghaziabad or Noida?
  15. Can I get admission in Noida, Ghaziabad after scoring 21000 rank in UPTU?
  16. How to get admission in colleges of Ghaziabad after scoring 190000 rank? -- [New]
  17. Can I get a good college in Ghaziabad or Noida after scoring 45,139 general rank in UPTU entrance exam and 7495 in girls
  18. Admission in engineering college in Noida for mechanical engineering after scoring 48007 UPTU General Rank?

26th June 2010, 02:18 PM
siddharthkathuria

Wink Re: UPTU rank is 87500 in General Category. Which Engineering Colleges of Ghaziabad & Noida and branches I can get admission in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avinash Bhardwaj View Post
My UPTU rank this year is 87500 in General Category. Which Engg Colleges of Ghaziabad & Noida of good repute and branch I will get for admission ? Pl reply.
i don't think you can get any college at this rank
still you should try
all the best

26th June 2010, 02:39 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Default Re: UPTU rank is 87500 in General Category. Which Engineering Colleges of Ghaziabad & Noida and branches I can get admission in?

Sorry dear you can't get best colleges but don't worry you can get good colleges such as MIET, ABES, IDEAL INST. ,DR.K N MODI, KRISHNA ENG COLLEGE., IIMT. Streams u may get IT , CS, EE,EI.
GUD LUCK

29th June 2010, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: UPTU rank is 87500 in General Category. Which Engineering Colleges of Ghaziabad & Noida and branches I can get admission in?

my uptu rank is 7514.Which govt. engg college get admission for CE & ME.

29th June 2010, 11:22 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

not very good colleges but here are some that you can get
Raj Kumar goel engineering college, ghaziabad
branches - Computer Science & Engg , Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering
other options in noida are -
Mahatama Gandhi Mission College of Engg. & Technology
Vishveshwarya Institute of Engineering & Technology
Priyadarshani college of comp. sci.
and many other

There are too many colleges in uptu but not all are good

Last edited by sherleytwain; 5th July 2010 at 10:54 PM.

30th June 2010, 11:28 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I dont think thats possible in the first counselling you can get any other good private colege like JSS , akgec, galgotia but if you want govt. college only then you should attend recounselling, Your rank is good since the top rank students take IIT and aieee there is a good oppurtunity for you to get admission through recounselling

1st July 2010, 04:42 PM
soybameraj

I got 72000 in general and 13000 in girls which college i got can i got feeroz gandhi institute of riberalliy .also tell which trade i got and which trade is best

1st July 2010, 04:44 PM
soybameraj

I got 7000 in general and 2100 in gitls in b.arch can i got any collge for b.arch

2nd July 2010, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

my general rank is 98000....Which Engineering Colleges of Ghaziabad & Noida and branches I can get admission in?

2nd July 2010, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my UPTU Rank is 40,406in General Category. Which Engineering Colleges of Ghaziabad & Noida and branches I can get admission in? pl. reply

2nd July 2010, 01:39 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybameraj View Post
I got 72000 in general and 13000 in girls which college i got can i got feeroz gandhi institute of riberalliy .also tell which trade i got and which trade is best
I am sorry but you cannot get Feeroz Gandhi institute you can get Raj Kumar Goel college if you want one in NCR you can get any branch in this one. If you can specify the place you want then I can give you other options

2nd July 2010, 02:42 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybameraj View Post
I got 7000 in general and 2100 in gitls in b.arch can i got any collge for b.arch
you can get KHANDELWAL COLLEGE OF ARCHITECTHURE & DESIGN in BAREILLY or Moradabad Educational Trust (MET) "Group of Institutions" Faculty of B.Architecture in moradabad another option is Institute of Architecture and Town Planning in sitapur these all are private institutes

3rd July 2010, 12:41 PM
Senior Member+++

i dont think friend you will be able to get in agood college with this rank
but best of luck and dont lose hope try your best

3rd July 2010, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

i got 51514 in gen. n 9503 in gir. quot. cn i get ec in gzb.

3rd July 2010, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

my gen. iz 54337 n 10066 in gir.quot. cn i get ec

3rd July 2010, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

my genrel rank is 18163 and in girl is 2760. which collage i can get . suggest branches also as early as possible

3rd July 2010, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

sir my rank in uptu 2010 is (GN68945.0)(BC19738.0)(AF1855.0)(BCAF666.0) .suggest colleges which i can get ?and also the branch whic i could get?suggest evaluating all gov. and private colleges better for me.

3rd July 2010, 10:59 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
my general rank is 98000....Which Engineering Colleges of Ghaziabad & Noida and branches I can get admission in?
I think you'll get Raj kumar goel in GHaziabad or may be you can check Mahatma Gandhi mission , priyadarshani, tec. in Noida You can get any branch but not in a good college though

3rd July 2010, 11:11 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Sir, my UPTU Rank is 40,406in General Category. Which Engineering Colleges of Ghaziabad & Noida and branches I can get admission in? pl. reply
In ABES you can get CS, EE, EC, IT
and in IDEal institute you can get CS, IT, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, and mechanical , in IMS you can get mechanical
Also you can get any branch in Dr. KN modi institute except EE and EC
These are not the best colleges but their ranking as per students result was under top 20 uptu colleges

4th July 2010, 11:37 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
sir my rank in uptu 2010 is (GN68945.0)(BC19738.0)(AF1855.0)(BCAF666.0) .suggest colleges which i can get ?and also the branch whic i could get?suggest evaluating all gov. and private colleges better for me.
You can get Raj kumar goel eng. college in ghaziabad
you can get IT, mechanical, CSE but not EC

4th July 2010, 11:55 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
my genrel rank is 18163 and in girl is 2760. which collage i can get . suggest branches also as early as possible
Akgec, jss, and kiet will bevery hard to get bt you can get IT, Instrumentation & Control, in galgotia if you want better branch then you can get almost any branch in idea institute, ABES and Dr. KN Modi incleuding EC and mechanical also
IN IMS you can get CSE, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, IT and mechanical also

4th July 2010, 12:02 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
i got 51514 in gen. n 9503 in gir. quot. cn i get ec in gzb.
not the top colleges but your possible options are -
1) ABES Institute of Technology
2) Raj kumar goel engineering college
and you can also get IT in Raj kumar goel institute of technology

Last edited by sherleytwain; 5th July 2010 at 10:56 PM.

4th July 2010, 12:04 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
my gen. iz 54337 n 10066 in gir.quot. cn i get ec
not the best colleges but if you want ec only then you can get ABES and RKGEC

4th July 2010, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

i have got uptu 26812 rank in general,7219 in obc, 4345 in gl, 780 in bc gl?? which college i can get in ncr??

4th July 2010, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

sir, my uptu rank is 7000 in obc girls. can i get EC in KIOT.

SIR,plz reply as soon as possible.

5th July 2010, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

SIR TEL THAT B.ARCH PRIVATE COLLEGE IS BETTER CAN I GET JOB AFTER THAT?
WHAT IS BETTER B.TECH OR B.ARCH IN PRESENT TIME ?

5th July 2010, 10:53 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
i have got uptu 26812 rank in general,7219 in obc, 4345 in gl, 780 in bc gl?? which college i can get in ncr??
Best options for you will be Raj kumar goel institute and IMS
Raj kumar goel -you can get Applied Electronics & Instrumentation , Computer Science & Engg, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Information Technology, and even Mechanical Engineering
IMS - Computer Science & Engg, Information Technology and Mechanical Engineering

6th July 2010, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

i have got uptu 175665 rank in general,17775 in sc, which college i can get in Lucknow & Kanpur for Civil engineering??

6th July 2010, 04:02 PM
renu_singh

Smile Re: UPTU rank is 87500 in General Category. Which Engineering Colleges of Ghaziabad & Noida and branches I can get admission in?

Quote:
i think u can get lord krishna engneering college u can get vivekanand institute of technology,sgit,bbdit etc near ghaziabad
best of luck

6th July 2010, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

sir my uptu rank is
GEN:54652
UPBC:13256
UPHC:181
BCHC:72
which colleges and trade is best according to my ranking
Can i get gov. colleges?

7th July 2010, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

My uptu rank is 24700 in general category .which engineering colleges for girls in up i can select..

7th July 2010, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

which private college will i make thru on rank 13,000 plz do reply

8th July 2010, 03:44 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
which private college will i make thru on rank 13,000 plz do reply
good branches in Ajkec , JSS, galgotia and KIET are not guaranteed unless you have any quota or if you attend recounselling

but in JSS you can easily get Instrumentation & Control and Manufacturing Technology and in galgotia you may get Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Instrumentation & Control and Information Technology

If you want better choice of branches then try in IMS, ABES, Raj kumar goel institute of tech. ideal institute etc. you following branches you may get as per previous years rank

IMS - Computer Science & Engg, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Information Technology and Mechanical Engineering

ABES eng. college- Computer Science & Engg , Electronics & Communication Engineering(you may get thsi one also), Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Information Technology, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering

RKG inst. of technology - Applied Electronics & Instrumentation , Computer Science & Engg, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering and IT (not mechanical though)

Choose as per your convenience

9th July 2010, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

My uptu rank is 59038 in general category and 11102 in girls .which engineering colleges for girls in up i can select..

12th July 2010, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

sir mine uptu rank is 53739 in general and 9962 in girls,could i get ajay kr. garg or jss or any good college around ghaziabad or noida.
plzzz reply

13th July 2010, 01:38 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
sir mine uptu rank is 53739 in general and 9962 in girls,could i get ajay kr. garg or jss or any good college around ghaziabad or noida.
plzzz reply
I am sorry but JSS, ajay kumar garg, galgotia and KIET will not be possible

here are options for you

1) Raj Kumar Goel Inst. of Technology ,Ghaziabad - Information Technology

2) Ideal Inst. of Technology,Ghaziabad - Computer Science & Engg, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering

3) Dr. K.N. Modi Institute of Engg. & Technology ,Modinagar - Computer Science & Engg, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering

The ranking of all these colleges was under 20 in uptu colleges as per students result. Out of these Raj Kumar Goel Inst. of Technology is the best

13th July 2010, 03:53 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
plzzz reply
I am sorry but you cannot get akg , JSS, KIET and galgotia unless you have any caste quota also But you can get IT in Raj kumar goel ins. of technology. Last year the closing rank for mechanical in IMS was around 51000 so you have a chance in that one too otherwise you will have to consider options like Ideal institute of technology and Dr. K.N. Modi institute of eng. and technology

13th July 2010, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

sir my rank is 11958(obc) can i get admission in any best college of NCR,
plez rply soon

14th July 2010, 12:26 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

try in IMS, ABES, Raj kumar goel institute of tech. ideal institute etc. you following branches you may get as per previous years rank,if you want better branch then you can get almost any branch in idea institute, ABES and Dr. KN Modi including EC and mechanical .

14th July 2010, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

sir,my rank in uptu 61991(gn) and 17567(obc) which college i got in lucknow;kanpur,agara,noida,gagiabad

14th July 2010, 03:36 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
sir my rank is 11958(obc) can i get admission in any best college of NCR,
plez rply soon
Not the best colleges but some good college like Ideal institute of technology and Dr. K.N. Modi Institute of Engg. & Technology ,Modinagar (Gzb) must be open for your rank If you could give me your general rank then I may give you the exact college and branch

14th July 2010, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

sir, my rank is 30 thousands in gen, 5000in girls, 900 in obc girls. can i take addmission in galgotia, which trade is best for me. sanskriti

15th July 2010, 01:26 AM
nitishinmit
Senior Member+

hi friend
i am really sorry to say you that your rank is very poor to get admission in any of the engineering colleges so it is better for you to try next year........

15th July 2010, 02:58 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
sir, my rank is 30 thousands in gen, 5000in girls, 900 in obc girls. can i take addmission in galgotia, which trade is best for me. sanskriti
You can get the following branches in Galgotia - Civil Engineering , Instrumentation & Control.

You can get better branches in IMS, Raj Kumar goel institute of techonology but JSS, AKGEC , KIET require better ranks

15th July 2010, 03:41 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
sir,my rank in uptu 61991(gn) and 17567(obc) which college i got in lucknow;kanpur,agara,noida,gagiabad
I am giving only the nice options of colleges

1) Ideal Inst. of Technology,Ghaziabad - Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Information Technology and Mechanical Engineering

2) Dr. K.N. Modi Institute of Engg. & Technology,Modinagar (Gzb) - Information Technology

3) Shri Ram Swaroop Memorial College of Engineering & Management ,Lucknow - Information Technology

4)Krishna Engineering College(161) ,Ghaziabad - IT

5)Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology, Kanpur - Computer Science & Engg

Out of these I think Ideal is good

20th July 2010, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my rank in Uptu 91791(GN) and 6660(SC). which coll. i can got in Ghaziabad And Noida.

10th October 2010, 02:08 PM
Nucleusdev

There many colleges but your rank is not so good so cant get good colleges through counselling..attained recouncelling and search for your place.

3rd March 2011, 09:31 AM
!_Sactatrockwam

Default World Health Store

When in search for health products and helpful tips, go to our place and see what we can offer that would greatly help you.

3rd March 2011, 02:44 PM
!_Insashyanache

Default Camp Regis Applejack

If you want to have options and wise choices on how you can spend your summer best, this is the place to be.

4th March 2011, 10:49 AM
!_Sweemepeabe

Default World Health Store

Our health should always be our main priority. This should be the focus of all our hard works and perseverance.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?