18th March 2010, 07:50 PM
NIMHANS

Vacancies for staff nurses in Central Government Hospitals in India? Qualifications needed and how to apply for it?

i am a BSc nurse fresher .i would like to know the vacancies for staff nurses in central government hospitals in india ...qualification needed,salary,how to apply and necessary details ..please send me the details to the following email address..

[email protected]

8th July 2011, 03:43 PM
anusurya3203

Default Re: Vacancies for staff nurses in Central Government Hospitals in India? Qualifications needed and how to apply for it?

Dear anudavis,

For vacancies of Staff Nurses type this url http://sarkari-naukri.blogspot.com
26th July 2011, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Vacancies for staff nurses in Central Government Hospitals in India? Qualifications needed and how to apply for it?

I have no question
3rd August 2011, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

myself Priyaka, i have passed B.Sc nursing in 2009 from Pgims , Rohtak(Haryana). I have teaching as well as clinical exp. in nursing. I want to join military nursing services . if there is any vacency in military nursing services then pls. send on my email [email protected]. thanks
7th August 2011, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

i comleted my Bsc nursing in 2009 i need to work in government any vaccancy is there and how to apply
7th August 2011, 01:12 PM
rana2011
Banned

Dear Friend,

For vacancies of Staff Nurses type this url:-
[http://sarkari-naukri.blogspot.com]

Thanks!
12th August 2011, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

my name ganeshan .i have completed DGN &PSYCHIARTY .2009 now i am working in state govt.i would like to job in central .so ple send me the how many vaccancy this year & how to apply.e mail [email protected]
29th August 2011, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

what should be qualification for central government job for a B.SC NURSES
30th August 2011, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

pls. give information for the staff nurse job
31st August 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Myself sowmiya,finished my b.sc nursing on 2009 i have both clinical and teaching experience . Now i am in search of any central govt jobs . I request to send the adequate details regarding vacancies and how to apply for it to the following email id : [email protected]
31st August 2011, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Myself sowmiya,finished my b.sc nursing on 2009 i have both clinical and teaching experience . Now i am in search of any central govt jobs . I request to send the adequate details regarding vacancies and how to apply for it to the following email id : [email protected]
11th October 2011, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

myself seethadevi,finished my DGNM in 2004 .Now i am working in sigapore, Now i am search of central govt job. i request to send the adequate details regarding vacancies and how to apply fo rit to the following. my email id ; [email protected]/[email protected]
13th October 2011, 06:32 AM
Unregistered

myself sinu jose,completed my BSc nursing and one year internship,now I wish to join in central govt institution.so I Request you to get the information regarding the vacancies through my e-mail I'd ; [email protected]
14th October 2011, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

what is the salary rate of a staff nurse-central govt of India
17th October 2011, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

i combleted my Bsc nursing in 2009 how to apply for govt jobs
17th October 2011, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for govt jobs
20th October 2011, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
i have completed my g.n.m.in2011,at present m working in institute of mental health and hospital,agra.now i wish to join the central govt.institution.please i request you to provide me the information regarding govt.jobs through my [email protected]
27th October 2011, 03:51 PM
Dr sunil malik

i am a GNM nurse one year experience .i would like to know the vacancies for staff nurses in central government hospitals in india ...qualification needed,salary,how to apply and necessary details ..please send me the details to the following email address..

[email protected]
29th October 2011, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
i have completed my Bsc nursing in 2010feb,nw iam working in COLUMBIA ASIA hospital GURGAON.i wish to join the central govt.institution.please i request you to provide me the information regarding govt.jobs through my e-mail -id
[email protected]
1st November 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

i am ot staff having 3 years experience please give me the information regarding goverment calls for nurses , salary & how to apply for the post
3rd November 2011, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

sir,pls sent me model question papers with solutions of ESIC staff nurse exam?
3rd November 2011, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

sir pls sent model question paper with solutions of ESIC staff nurse exam?
6th November 2011, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

sir,please send me model question paper with solution of ESIC staff nurse exam.
11th November 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Hi,Good evening sir,
i am a B.Sc nursing fresher with 7 months experience just want to know are there any vacancy in central government hospital in india for staff nurse's .
Can i know whats the qualification required and how to apply for it and where to apply.
do reply to me on following email id: [email protected]
i will be very gratefull to you if you do this to me thanking you.
15th November 2011, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

My self mahendra saini. I have my b. Sc. Nursing cmplt in 2011. Plz give informatin about govt. Vecency on my email id. [email protected]
19th November 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

I AM A STAFF NURSE I WANT TO JOIN IN RAILWAY NURSE HO W TO APPLY
25th November 2011, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

sir, iam sourabhya gathered bsc nursing in the mgr university 2011. Pls inform how to apply central govt job. [email protected]
25th November 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

i am a bsc nurse i want to no about the vacancies of government jos its me mrs suresh balaji
28th November 2011, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

i m a gnm nurse.i m working in a hospital in kolkta and i hav 13 years experience in nursing.can i get any job in central government?
28th November 2011, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

i m a gnm nurse and i have 13 years experience in nursing.can i get a job in central government?
1st December 2011, 04:45 PM
sunitha.a.g.

iam gnm staff nurse with3years experience searching govt jobs in banglore.sent vacancy this [email protected]
2nd December 2011, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

I am GNM Staff Nurse with 3 year exprience in Primary Health Centre in Ratnagiri. Can I get a job in Central Government? Sent Vacancy this Email [email protected]
2nd December 2011, 04:29 PM
nitswapna

I am GNM staff nurse with 3 year exprience in Primary Health Centre in Ratnagiri. Sent Vacany this email [email protected]
3rd December 2011, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

iam GNM nursing with 2 year experience. please give infomation in any goverment jobs vacancy.email;[email protected]
4th December 2011, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

i have done bsc nursing. pls tell me about govt job and applying in army. pls mail me at [email protected]
6th December 2011, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

gud aftsir i am completed my B.SC.NURSING in svims tirupathi.please give me information about raiway job recruitment.please mail me to [email protected]
14th December 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

sir iam freshly graduated bsc nurse .can u please give me instruction regarding how to apply for goverment and central goverment job in kerala and current vacancies and opertunities and basic things which they ask for interview.pls mail me to [email protected]
22nd December 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my B.sc Nursing in 2009 pls forward the details that how t apply for central jobs. this is my email id [email protected]
27th December 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

I have completed GNM in 2009 .2years experience in nursing .can please give me instruction regarding how to apply for central govt job in bangalore .
27th December 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my GNM in 2009 with 2 years experience in nursing.can u please give me intruction regarding how to apply for central govt job in bangalore.current vacancies and opertunties which they ask for interview. please mail me belsathrani @yahoo .com
29th December 2011, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

I am g n m staff nurse finishad any government job give me information in this email [email protected]
31st December 2011, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

I am a staff nurse.completed 3years n 6 months course of gnm. i want government job.hw to apply
23rd January 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

i am a BSc nurse fresher .i would like to know the vacancies for staff nurses in central government hospitals in india ...qualification needed,salary,how to apply and necessary details ..please send me the details to the following email address..
27th January 2012, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

QUOTE=NIMHANS;44300]i am a gnm in 2 year experience .i would like to know the vacanies for staff nurses in central government hospitals in bangalore or tamilnadu...qualification needed,salary,how to apply and necessary details ..please send me the details to the following email address..

[email protected]
20th February 2012, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

i am a staff nurse completed 3 and half year course at bangalore
and having one year experience.i wou
ld like to know vaccancy in central goverment.kindly give me information through this email [email protected]
13th March 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

I Have done Nursing From J.L.N.Hospital Ajmer and i am pursuing post basic B.Sc Nursing From GMCH Udaipur . I Have 1 year Experience In Reputed Hospital
26th March 2012, 08:17 PM
thibhadas.R.J

Post Re: Vacancies for staff nurses in Central Government Hospitals in India? Qualifications needed and how to apply for it?

[QUOTE=NIMHANS;44300]i am a BSc nurse fresher .i would like to know the vacancies for staff nurses in central government hospitals in india ...qualification needed,salary,how to apply and necessary details ..please send me the details to the following email address..

respected sir,
i have complete my BSc nursing 2011feb.now,i am working st.john's medical college in bangalore .i wishyou to join the central gov.institute.please i request you to provide me the information regarding govt job through my e-mail[[email protected] &mob:08904104800]
19th April 2012, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Respcted sir, myself liji working as a staff nurse in medanta gurgaon i completed my GNM course from Bangalore now i have 2years of experience.I need to know that wat i have to do for this job hope u ll answer me lijis31@ gmail.com this is my ID. Waiting for ur Answer thank u sir
20th April 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

i am completed in( auxillary nurse-midwife) course in 2003(year) . .i would like to know the vacancies for staff nurses in central government hospitals in tamilnadu or bangalore ...qualification needed,how to apply and necessary details ..please send me the details to the following
email address.. [email protected]
27th April 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir Or Madam, I am Mayuri B.Ghugare.I have completed my R.G.N.M. in Nair Hosp. in 2009;I have two years of exeperience in JASLOK Hospital.Now i am doing MBA ( HEALTH CARE ). I Need a job in GOV. Industry or in t hospital.Ply.send me a detail to the following email address [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?