7th June 2010, 01:30 PM
sonalisilky

Is Vocational Course equivalent to 12th? Which is a better field after 12th? Which is the easy course after 10th?

vocational course is eqivalent to 12th?which is better field after 12th?i want to do fashion designing after 12?which is easy course after 10th so that any can passed in exam easily except arts/

30th May 2011, 12:53 PM
stranger351

Default Re: Is Vocational Course equivalent to 12th? Which is a better field after 12th? Which is the easy course after 10th?

No ,vocational courses are not equivalent to 12th class.
If you are looking for easy course then you can look for Diploma But i will clear you no course is easy we make easy or Tough.
So you have to do work Hard in every field even in Arts also.
30th May 2011, 02:44 PM
mandiv

Default Re: Is Vocational Course equivalent to 12th? Which is a better field after 12th? Which is the easy course after 10th?

hello
dear no vocational course is not equivalent to class 12.....
and scoring well in class 12 entirely depends upon your interest...
since you said that you do not want to opt arts then you are left with commerce if you want to acore high...
no matter you may even score good in science which will open lots of carrier options for you...
all the best
16th June 2011, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

im 21 years old and recently i have passed APOSS SSC exam, i want to do vocational course, which is the easy course for me please suggest me...
24th June 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Is a two year teachers' training course equivalent to Class XII. I have done Class X through NOS and then T.T.C. and am a trained teacher. I want to upgrade my qualification. Can I do my B.A.?
13th July 2011, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

i have passed out vocational course with XRT and take bridge course and completed now i want to go for medicine (MBBS) am i eligible for that kindly conformed me fast
2nd December 2011, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

I have done three years Diploma in Costume Design and Dress Making through Broad of Technical Examinations of Government of Karnataka in 1997, is this course is
equivalent to 12th?
4th December 2011, 03:24 PM
Shweta1992

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonalisilky View Post
vocational course is eqivalent to 12th?which is better field after 12th?i want to do fashion designing after 12?which is easy course after 10th so that any can passed in exam easily except arts/
Vocational education basically refers to technical education as the trainee directly develops expertise in a particular group of techniques. It is different from 12th. Every field is good in its own way. And nothing is easy, even Arts is not easy. Even in fashion designing, you need to work hard to do well. No exam can be passed easily. So you're supposed to study what you want, and work for it. Since you're interested in fashion designing, do that in some good institute like NIFT but don't assume that it is easy per se.
25th April 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

I have done 3 yrs certificate course from Technical Examination Board, Gujarat State. Is it equivalent to 12th ?
30th April 2012, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

is diploma after 10th equivalent to 12th.. i have got arts as my subject in 11th.. so if i chose doing diploma after 10th. will it be considered equivalent in passing 12th class??
17th December 2012, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

is there any course that is eqivalent to 12th??? or anythng which i can do after 10th after which i can do some degree course?
16th January 2013, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

I have passed vhse mlt in gvhss,then what study i completed...plz help me
16th January 2013, 08:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Vocational Course is not equivalent to 10+2 . Only 3 year diploma courses are equivalent to 10+2.

Three year diploma courses are available for 10th pass students. Many polytechnics are there in the country which offers 3 years Diploma course and you have to get a good rank in the entrance exam to get admission in a good polytechnic institute.

The field depends on the subject you choose in your 10+2.

If you want to do fashion designing after 10+2 then you can opt for any stream in the 10+2.

There is entrance exam conducted by National Institute of Fashion and Technology every year for which you can apply if you are 10+2 passed.

The rank obtained in the entrance exam will determine which college will you get. Fashion Designing is a very good course if you do it from a reputed college. If you have the skill then it is very good field for making a career.
7th December 2019, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

I have passed vhsc commerce.can i apply for ttc course please reply
14th July 2021, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

For write NEET exam which vhse course is prefferd
28th July 2021, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

After vhsc science iam eligible for bsc courses
8th August 2021, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

We can go MBBS after vhse MLT course??
9th June 2022, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Is the vocational course equivalent 12th in wb
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?