24th May 2010, 12:52 PM
Rid

Will I get admission in Computer Engineering after passing Vocational Course in Computer Technique course after 10th?

I m doing vocational course in computer technique after 10th.
and after 12th i can't understand what should i do? i thought to doing computer engineering in diploma so can u tell me that i got admission in computer engineering or not? and if possible than how many percentage i want to get in 12th

Related Questions:
  1. Computer Engineering in diploma after vocational course after 10th in computer technique? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Should I go for IT or Computer Engineering after completing Vocational Course in 12th?
  3. Can I get admission into B.Tech from NIIT?
  4. Eligibility to appear in AIPMT for a candidate who is pursuing Vocational Training in Computer Science on 10th basis?
  5. How to do diploma engineering in computer science after passing 12th in Vocational Course(Hotel Management)
  6. What are the job opportunities for computer engineering students? I have passed 10th
  7. How Much percentage is required for diploma in computer engineering? -- [New]
  8. PTU M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering 1st Sem- Advanced Computer Architecture (CS 505) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  9. How to become a Pilot after passing vocational in computer science
  10. Can i directly enter in 2nd year Diploma after passing 12th in vocational stream with 69%?
  11. What is the cost for doing diploma in Computer Science Engineering after 10th?
  12. What should i do after passing 12th in vocational?
  13. What should I do for computer enginereing after passing SSC with 89.45%
  14. How to join diploma in computer science engineering course after passing 10th
  15. How to take external admission in B.E after passing diploma in computer technology
  16. Can I get a good job in a good computer company after passing 10th, 12th and B.Tech with 69%?
  17. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  18. Admission in diploma 1s year in computer engineering after passing 10th and 12th from commerce stream?
30th May 2011, 10:38 AM
lonelyryan

Default Re: Will I get admission in Computer Engineering after passing Vocational Course in Computer Technique course after 10th?

dear freind u can do diploma in compuer engineering in many colleges....but for btech you have to pass 12th boards.......u have to get more than 55% ....

for any queries regarding admission u can contact me: 08051-1395-11
30th May 2011, 12:49 PM
stranger351

Default Re: Will I get admission in Computer Engineering after passing Vocational Course in Computer Technique course after 10th?

Sorry for taking admission in B-Tech you have to give one of the following exams after completing your 12th class with Non Medical stream.
AIEEE
IIT-JEE
WBJEE
BITS
BITSAT
30th May 2011, 02:41 PM
mandiv

hello
in 12 you need to score atleast 60% to appear in engineering entrance exams...
but as you told that you are interested in diploma so i would like to suggest that doing regular course is much better than diploma...
so you just have to score 60% so go for it...
all the best
30th May 2011, 05:05 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

if you want to diploma in computer engineering then you may get chance to do diploma after 10th only. but it is always good to take admission in diploma after 12th.

so i think now you should take admission in 12th with science stream. after completion of 12th appear in diploma entrance examination as well as engineering entrance examination. if you are able to crack engineering entrance examination then take admission in B.Tech in a good institution.

but unfortunately if you are unable to secure good rank in engineering entrance examination then go for diploma in engineering. then take admission in diploma in computer science. always engineering is better than diploma so you must first try for engineering.

in diploma you may also take admission directly with 10th and 12th marks without appearing in any entrance examination. but always it's better to take admission in diploma through entrance examination. then you will be able to choose a good institution for you.

best of luck.
30th May 2011, 05:34 PM
hitendra kumar malik

yes my dear ......you can get admission in computer science& engineering and information technology in b.tech or b.e..... you have to get science stream in your 12th standard and you have to pass 12th with mini 60% marks in pcm, and also you have to score 60% aggregate in your 12th.,..
after 12th pass you have to take engineering entrance exam and get good rank in this so you can get good engineering college and get your dreaming branch..
i suggest you some colleges....
rajiv gandhi institute of engineering...bngluru
rajiv gandhi college of engineering...channi...
go for it....
best of luck
11th June 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

i will get admission in computer science after vocational course 10 2 e.t streams with 65% marks
21st June 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

how many course after passing class 12 vocational course(computer technique)..................
15th July 2011, 03:46 AM
Unregistered

I have completed HS final year in Arts, will i get admission in computer science course? suggest me! if can then give detail information abt the institute.
28th August 2011, 02:02 AM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rid View Post
I m doing vocational course in computer technique after 10th.
and after 12th i can't understand what should i do? i thought to doing computer engineering in diploma so can u tell me that i got admission in computer engineering or not? and if possible than how many percentage i want to get in 12th
If you want to choose diploma then you dont worry about 12th exam.There is no need to give 12th exams if you are doing diploma.You can get admission direclty in engineering college after completion of your diploma.If you want to do engineering then its also very good option for you.You can do engineering after 12th exams.If you have interest in computer field then its very good for your future vecause there is so much scope for a computer engineer.

Its depend on your interest.You can choose the est option which give you satisfaction.

All the best
31st August 2011, 10:16 AM
rana2011
Banned

For taking admission in B-Tech you have to give one of the following exams after completing your 12th class with Non Medical stream.
AIEEE
IIT-JEE
WBJEE
BITS
BITSAT

Thanks!!
30th September 2011, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

i have taken admission to complete 11th & 12th sic (math group) with vocational course " electrial , mechanical maintaince". how will it help me for admission to degree coure of engg
15th December 2011, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

I am CAAM passed from vocational . My average number is 71.20% . can I do computer Engineering for any collage ?
15th December 2011, 05:47 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend,
No, my friend it is not possible to get admission in computer engineering after completion of any course in computer technique..

To get admission in engineering course you have to either go for Diploma course or 12th in science field..

After 10th standard you can join in diploma course in computer engineering , and after that you can go for BE/B.tech course in computer science through lateral entry exam..

Or, You can go for 12th first in science field then you can appear in entrance exams like-
IIT-JEE, AIEEE etc..
Through which you can go for BE/B.tech course..

So, go for it..
All the best..
23rd December 2011, 12:30 PM

Thumbs up Re:I am CAAM passed from vocational 12th . can i do computer engineering any collage ?help me

I am CAAM passed from vocational 12th . My average number is 71.20% . can I do computer Engineering for any collage ?or can i do diploma ?plz help me .
28th February 2012, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

respected sir i would like to know that recently i have passed my B.A pass can i go for computer science?if i could then how?what are the procediour?i am also doing my doeacc Olevel..beside that..but i am not satisfied yet..plzzzzz help me out....i hope i will get a fruit full answer...
17th March 2012, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

after 12th passing do i need to clear entrance exam if i'm willing to go for computer engeering course?so please notify it
6th July 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

My question is i have joined in a vocational collage after 10th in vocational course i took computer science, after completing dis course can i join engineering please answer my question?
3rd December 2012, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

My question is i have joined in a vocational collage after 10th in vocational course i took computer science, after completing dis course can i join engineering please answer my question?
16th August 2013, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
i have completed my 12th in vocational in insurance course nd my percentage is 73 nd want to engineering will i get admision .plse reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?