26th February 2018, 09:10 AM
Bharat_Thakur

Want to change my College After completion of 1st yera Btech

Please do tell me how can I change my college after completion of 1st year? Right now I'm in Malla Reddy College in Hyderabad under JNTUH for some reason I want to change my college. If I put the proposal will they give my transfer certificate and allow or not? I am through management quota.

28th February 2018, 07:25 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Want to change my College After completion of 1st yera Btech

College change after first year of Bachelor of Technology is possible. But it is very difficult for management quota candidates to change their college. After completion of first year of B.Tech, you can apply for college change to your Head of Department. There are certain percentage criteria set by management and no backlogs allowed.

Your HOD will forward your application to Registrar of college for transfer. Depending upon availability of seats in other college, you will be allowed to other college. There may be some chance that other college in which you are interested can refuse to take admission of management quota candidates.
28th February 2018, 10:53 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Candidates are eligible to change their college and move to another college ( affiliated with the same university ).

But, you can only change the college only when the college will give you the transfer certificate and the college you want to get admission accept your admission.

So, kindly visit the administrative department to get detail information.
28th February 2018, 12:39 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to change from one college to another college after completion of your first year B.Tech course. You have to pursue complete four years B.Tech course from the same college where you have secured admission to be eligible to get B.Tech degree certificate. So, if you want transfer to another college, you have to pay complete course fee to your present college and then only you can take admission in first year of B.Tech course in another college.
28th February 2018, 04:49 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can change the college and take admission in different college in the 2nd year of B.Tech course.

To get the admission you have to take the transfer certificate and have to submit it to the other college in which you want to get admission.

But, candidates are eligible to get admission in only those colleges which are affiliated with the same university.
28th February 2018, 05:40 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Steps to change college after first year of Bachelor's degree in Technology:

>>Write an application to your Head office of your college for college change. There are application form available after first year for branch and college change. It totally depends upon discretion of college whether to accept your application or not.

>>There are certain condition which must be met like percentage requirement, no existing backlogs etc.

If some seats are vacant in other college and your present college allows you to change then you can get admission in second college.
28th February 2018, 05:56 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Only when your college will allow then only you can get transferred to other college. No college will allow its candidate to migrate to some other college.

You can contact your Head Department for further details. It is allowed but only when colleges allow and other college accept.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?