24th February 2018, 09:29 AM

What is the criteria and admission procedure for M.Com in Loyola College, Chennai?

I want to take admission in Loyola College, Chennai in M.Com. Please, let me know the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for M.Com in this college.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and procedure to get admission in Loyola College, Chennai for PhD in Statistics?
  2. What is the admission process followed for getting admission in Loyola engineering college of Chennai?
  3. Procedure to apply for admission at Loyola college, Chennai for BA economics
  4. What is eligibility, admission procedure and fees for B.Sc Visual Communication from Loyola College?
  5. Procedure to join M.Phil commerce at Loyola college Chennai?
  6. Date of sale of form of Loyola College Chennai as well as St Xaviers College Mumbai?
  7. Is there any entrance exam for admission in M.Com in Loyola College?
  8. Is there any entrance exam to join PhD program in Presidency College, Chennai? Procedure to get admission?
  9. How much marks are required in 12th board exam to join graduate course in Visual Communication from Loyola College, Chennai?
  10. How may I know about important dates and selection procedure of Loyola college, Chennai for UG courses?
  11. How to get admission in Loyola college chennai?
  12. Is MBA the right option after completing BSc Physics from Loyola College Chennai?
  13. List of reputed colleges which offer B.Ed in Chennai? Procedure to get admission?
  14. How much percentage is required for getting admission in Loyola college chennai for B.Com course? I'm studying MEC group in Emeralds college(Tripura) -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Fee structure, admission details and least date of application for the following listed colleges?
  16. Can I apply for Sashakt Scholarship with 97.4% in 12th CBSE to study BSc in Loyola College, Chennai? -- [New]
  17. List of all biochemistry colleges in India for PG programme? Syllabus and last date of submission of form?
  18. Admission procedure to study MCom(Accounting & Finance) in Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics?
28th February 2018, 01:42 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria and admission procedure for M.Com in Loyola College, Chennai?

To get admission into Loyola College, Chennai, candidates will have to register themselves on the Login portal of Loyola College, Chennai.

Thereafter uploaded the required documents required for proper verification like Qualifying Marksheet, Community certificate.

According to your application form submitted on login portal, entrance exam will be scheduled.

As per the eligibility criteria mentioned on Loyola College website, only B.Com, BBA degree holder candidates are eligible for M.Com admissions.
28th February 2018, 05:57 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria and admission procedure for M.Com in Loyola College, Chennai?

To be eligible to apply for M.Com admission in Loyola College, Chennai, you should have passed B.Com or BBA course from a Government recognised university. You have to apply for admission to M.Com course through online at the college official website once, the applications are invited. Generally, the online applications for admission to M.Com course will be opened from May onwards every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?