11th March 2012, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure for BSc Hons course of Zoology or Botany in DU?

i have completed my 12th . and i want 2 take admission in du in B.Sc(hons) of zoology or botany.. but i'm not clear about the admission procedure.. please advice..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc in Zoology Hons
  2. Is Hons in Zoology a better option for me after scoring 65% in HS(Science)
  3. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  4. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry or Microbiology after doing BSc Hons 4 years programme having subjects of Botany, Zoology and Chemistry?
  5. Which subject is preferred in B.Sc Part 3, either zoology with geology or botany with geology? I've completed my B.Sc part 2 with subjects zoology,botany and geology
  6. How should I study in abroad with scholarship after studying BSc 1st year with Zoology Hons and Botany and Physiology?
  7. Can I get a government job after passing BSc with combination of Botany, Zoology and Psychology
  8. How to take admission in BSc Hons in Zoology? I have completed 12th
  9. Can I get admission in Dentistry after doing BSc in Chemistry, Zoology and Botany
  10. Can I get admission in Dentistry after doing BSc in Chemistry, Zoology and Botany subjects
  11. List of colleges for doing B.Sc(zoology) hons in Haryana? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which Masters course can I apply for after completion of B.Sc with 48% in Botany and Zoology?
  13. Can I do M.Com after BSc Botany Zoology after completing BSc?
  14. Can I complete my MBBS after BSc in Chemistry, Botany, Zoology? What is the procedure? What is the fee structure in Karnataka
  15. Can I do MBBS after completing BSc Botany? I am a BSc student -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can i get admission in Dentistry field after doing BSc in Chemistry, Zoology and Botany
  17. Can I get admission in BSc Hons Zoology? I have scored 75.4% marks in 12th
  18. Syllabus, marks distribution and tips for preparation of AMU entrance exam for admission in B.Sc(H) in Bio-Chemistry, Botany and Zoology? -- [New]
27th April 2012, 03:43 AM
anubhav0007

Default Re: What is the admission procedure for BSc Hons course of Zoology or Botany in DU?

Hello,

About the admission procedure details will be provide in the news paper around may end, so after getting your 12 result out firstly you have to check from the last year cutoff list that in which colleges you will get admission from the cutoff list of every college in Delhi University
I m providing you the link for cutoff 2011 is- http://www.du.ac.in/index.php?id=664
this is the official website link you will definitely get benefit from it.

All the Best............
15th May 2012, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission procedure for BSc Hons course of Zoology or Botany in DU?

I have completed my 2 i want admission in du botany give me the details of admission procedure
20th May 2012, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

for admission process ur 12th board marks should match the cut off list of the college(DU) which will appear at the month of july in the newspaper or at du site that is du.ac.in ..n den u have to select the college acc. to ur interest n %..n fill the required form ( for this u hv to go to the particular college u have selected)...n they will tell u the rest information..
27th May 2012, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

I WANT AN ADMMISION IN B.SC. PART-1 IN REGIONAL COLLAGE AJMER I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT DATE OF ADMMISION IN THAT COLLAGE .
29th May 2012, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

procedure totake admission in du for botany or zoology hons
1st June 2012, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

i got 64% in pcb nd eng..i want to do b.sc in microbiology,,,cn i get admission
9th June 2012, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

compulsory subjects and marks to take admission in bsc botany or zoology honours after 12th.............
16th May 2013, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

what isthe admission procedure of du for bsc botany hons
4th June 2013, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 63% in physics chem and bio physical education. can i get admission in B.Sc zoology in du?
8th June 2013, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir main yeh kehna chahta hun ki maine form mein history,pol science,sociology and maths fill kiya hai kya main b.sc(maths) kar sakta hun meri email id hai [email protected]
6th July 2013, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

i have got 57% in best 4 subjects.can i get admission in botany or zoology hon.in DU?
(belong to reserved category).
10th March 2014, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Is there an entrance test for bsc microbiology or biochemistry in delhi university?
19th March 2014, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

which is the appropriate time to apply for admission in zoology hons from colleges of DU???
23rd June 2014, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

I have got 67 in biology,68 in chemistry,52 in physics and aggregate % is 70%..... can I get zoology hons in du?? 2014.....
26th May 2015, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

I got 71in bio 85 in chem 75 in physics and 89in eng and I wanted to do Bsc.(HONS) botany from which college under du I can go for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?