3rd May 2018, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure for Diploma courses in KJ Somaiya, Mumbai?

Please, provide details about Diploma in Computer Science Engineering admission procedure in K. J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai. I have completed my 10th board exam this year.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the diploma stream and polytechnics in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai? Possibility to get admission in government polytechnic in Mumbai
  2. List of Colleges offering Diploma Engineering courses in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for these courses?
  3. What is the procedure to follow for getting diploma admission in Mumbai?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission in KJ Somaiya College of Engineering with 72% marks in IT diploma course?
  5. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  6. Details about the diploma courses related to pharmacy after B.Pharm? Procedure for admission in these diploma courses?
  7. Is it possible to join some different college for 2nd year diploma?
  8. What is the complete procedure followed to get admission for automobile engineering in Mumbai after completion of diploma course?
  9. List of institutes which offer Marine Engineering Diploma course to E&TC Diploma holder in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Lateral entry colleges in Mumbai and procedure to get admission?
  11. Is it better to take admission in both Diploma and Higher Secondary? Detailed information, admission procedure and fee structure of Mechanical Diploma course?
  12. List of best colleges as per my marks in MAH CET?
  13. Is it possible to get admission in diploma architect after 10th? Entrance exams necessary for diploma architect admission in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Cut off list and admission procedure for Diploma colleges in Mumbai?
  15. Procedure for getting lateral admission in BE Electronics in Mumbai?
  16. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  17. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission for diploma in architecture in Mumbai metropolitan region?
  18. Will I get a good college after scoring MU cutoff of 158.7?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?