12th June 2018, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure for Diploma in Pharma in government colleges of Kerala?

I want to apply for Diploma in Pharma in any government colleges in Kerala for which I would like to know the detail admission procedure. Could anybody please tell explain me the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum marks required in 12th to get admission in B.Pharma in govt. colleges?
  2. Based on which entrance exams does government colleges in Kerala takes admission for B.Pharma courses?
  3. List of colleges which offer Diploma in IT course in Kerala? Procedure to get admission?
  4. What should be the minimum score in NEET to get admission in B.Pharma in government colleges in Kerala?
  5. Procedure for admission for B.Pharma in Dipsar? Any exam conducted for admission in government colleges of B.Pharma?
  6. Facilities required for admission in B.Pharma course in government colleges in Kerala?
  7. Which government colleges are offering company secretary course in Kerala? Details about this course?
  8. How can I pursue Pharma D from a Government College in Kerala after completing class 12th? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  9. List government colleges for studying Diploma in Radiology in Kerala?
  10. Procedure to get BTech Civil admission in Government Engineering College, Aurangabad for Diploma holder with 78.48% marks? -- [New]
  11. List of colleges offering Diploma in Marine Engineering in Kerala? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  12. Good courses after B.Pharma? Colleges in Kerala offering MBA in Pharmaceutical?
  13. List of government and private colleges for Pharma.D, B.Pharma and BSc Biotech? What is the admission procedure and fee structure of the colleges? What is the eligibility criteria? Am I applicable for B.E Biotech if my subject in 12th was Biology? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Opportunities and salary structure for M.Pharma? Will it increase my opportunity if I do Business Management after M.Pharma? Which are the top most reputed government colleges in India?
  15. Admission procedure and fees of institutes providing Diploma in Pharma in Uttar Pradesh
  16. Best institutions to study B.Pharma at Malappuram & Kozhikode district of Kerala? Can I apply to get any scholarship of Kerala and Central Government?
  17. Admission procedure for diploma in D.Pharma through distance learning?
  18. Procedure to get admission in M.Pharma in Gujarat? I want to get admission in M.Pharma
24th December 2022, 01:34 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure for Diploma in Pharma in government colleges of Kerala?

Those who have completed class 12th with science stream with atleast 60% and above marks from a recognised board are eligible for admission.

Candidate must visit the official website of respective affiliated college .
All applications will be completed in online mode .
Candidate must visit the official website and download the form and take print out of it.
Fill in the required details, the candidate will be asked to submit hard copy of application form at their choice of college.
Candidate must note the application form along with the DD for the application form fee.
Candidates are required to pay application form fee of Rs 1000 via DD.
Candidates are selected to the program based purely on the qualifying marks .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?