11th September 2012, 07:54 PM
BME.AKSHAY

What is the admission procedure to take admission in AIIMS? I am a first year student of Biomedical engineering

Hi
i am final year student in biomedical engg.
And seriously want to know the admission procedure to take admission in aiims for the m.tech in biomedical engg.
Please help me regarding this.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure to take M.Tech Biomedical Engineering in AIIMS?
  2. Admission in M.E/MS in Biomedical Engineering after completing 4 years course in Biomedical Engineering? Procedure for admission and the list of top colleges in India?
  3. Am i eligible for Biomedical engineering in AIIMS
  4. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  5. Do AIIMS provide M.Tech Biomedical course?
  6. Scope of Biomedical engineering after B.Pharma? Admission process for admission in PG courses of Biomedical engineering?
  7. Internship related to Imaging System in AIIMS for B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) final year student?
  8. Admission procedure for MBSS at AIIMS? Information about its entrance exam?
  9. How to get admission in Biomedical engineering?
  10. How Nepalese student can join biomedical engineering in India?
  11. Colleges for m.tech in biomedical engineering? Admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Institutions offering M.Tech Biomedical course? Admission procedure for this course?
  13. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  14. How can I get admission in B.Tech if I am a student of Polytechnic 3rd year department Biomedical Engineering
  15. How can I get admission to study MDS in AIIMS being a BDS 2nd year student? -- [New]
  16. Is M.Sc(Nursing) offered in AIIMS? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Institutes offering M.Tech Biomedical Engineering course?
  18. Any NRI seats in AIIMS exam? Admission procedure for it?
29th August 2015, 04:22 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure to take admission in AIIMS? I am a first year student of Biomedical engineering

M.Tech is the Master of Technology. You must know that Indian Institute of Technology conducts the Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering for admission in different streams of engineering for master's degree.

So, if you are interested in doing master of technology in biomedical engineering, you must appear for the GATE exam. The notification for the GATE 2016 will come in the month of September.

AIIMS stands for the All India Institute of Medical Science conducts its own entrance test for the bachelor of medicine and bachelor of surgery every year.
19th November 2020, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission procedure to take admission in AIIMS? I am a first year student of Biomedical engineering

Admission procedure for b.tech in biomedical eng. from aiims delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?