19th June 2016, 01:00 AM
Gediya Harikrushna

What is the admission process followed for M.Sc Biotechnology in IIT?

Hello sir !
I'm Harikrushna Gediya from VNSGU, Surat_Gujarat. I want to addmission in J.A.M IIT for M.Sc Biotechnology. But I can't understand admission process. Please help me.
In our University,Degree certificate is given late about after one year of Last 6th semester, so there is problem for submitting required documents. So what I should do ??
Please help me as soon as. ....

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do M.Tech Biotechnology after MSc in Botany? How much score should I score in GATE and MSc to take admission in IITs? How many seats are there in IITs for students of other universities?
  2. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  3. List of MSc Biotechnology colleges in Pune? Date of MSc biotech entrance exam? Admission procedure for it?
  4. What is the admission procedure to do MSc Food Tech? I am a student of TY Biotechnology
  5. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad?
  6. Will I be eligible for MSc microbiology or biotechnology from IIT after B.Sc in botany? -- [New]
  7. How to get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc chemistry
  8. How to take admission in Msc Physics in IIT after scoring 5200 in IIT JEE test? What are the packages offered after MSc?
  9. Eligibility for admission in Msc. in Plant Biotechnology and Animal Biotechnology under ICAR
  10. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc in Zoology Hons
  12. How to pursue M.Tech electronics from IIT Madras? I am doing MSc in Electronics from Dharwad
  13. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc Biotechnology?
  14. List of open universities which provide MSc Biotechnology or other Zoology related subjects? What is the admission procedure for it?
  15. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  16. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  17. Does IIT offer M.Tech in Biotechnology course? GATE syllabus for Biotechnology?
  18. Process of getting admission in IITs after completing diploma?
31st July 2016, 11:47 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the admission process followed for M.Sc Biotechnology in IIT?

M.Sc Biotechnology is the Master level degree Programme of two years.For admission in M.Sc degree different Universities conduct their own written entrance exams.On the basis of this written exam the students are given admissions.

Eligibility criteria:::::::::::::::::::>

-You have B.Sc. in any discipline of Life Sciences, Biosciences or Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural, Veterinary and Fishery Sciences, Pharmacy or Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.) or Bachelor of Dental Surgery with minimum 50 % marks.

list of some top Universities for Biotechnology:-

**Delhi University, South campus, New Delhi

**University of Pune, Pune

**IIT Bombay

**IIT Roorkee

**Jamia Hamdard University, New Delhi

**Jamia Millia Islamia University, New Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?