26th February 2018, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

What is the admission requirements in International Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata?

What is the eligible criteria and admission procedure International Institute of Hotel Management (IIHM), Kolkata? Do they conduct any entrance exam? What is their course fees?

Related Questions:
  1. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
  2. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course?
  3. Which IHM will I get after scoring 9042 rank?
  4. Course description and fee structure of Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management of International Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata?
  5. Best institute for Hotel Management in Delhi and types of questions asked in entrance exam for the same?
  6. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Admission procedure to study BBA(Hotel Management) in National Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata? -- [New]
  8. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  9. Admission procedure and requirements to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) at IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  10. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  11. In which college can I get after scoring 43 percentile in CAT?
  12. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  13. Course structure and fee expenses of BBA(Hotel Management) in National Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata? -- [New]
  14. What is the fee for HM course?
  15. List of top 10 private colleges for MCA in WB
  16. What is the difference between IHM and IIHM?
  17. List of colleges I may get after securing 893 rank in NCHMCT JEE exam?
  18. Course structure and duration of MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
28th February 2018, 02:54 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission requirements in International Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata?

International Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata:-
Institute Type - Private
Basic Admission Criteria - Entrance Based
Name of Entrance - Electronic Common Hospitality Admission Test (E-Chat) 2018
Entrance Mode - Online

Eligibility Criteria:-
Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination with English as one of the subject from a recognized board.
Candidates applying must not be of more than an age of 22 years.

Documents required at the time of admission:-
10th and 12th mark sheet
Character Certificate
Migration Certificate
Identity Proof
Passport size Recent Photographs
Domicile certificate/Residence Proof

Course Fees are:- Rs. 191,667 per year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?