14th June 2018, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the affiliation status of Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli, Maharashtra?

Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli, Maharastra is government engineering college or is it private college? What is the status of this college and what is the value of degree obtained from this college?

Related Questions:
  1. Which college to opt for in Sangli district for doing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  2. Cutoff list of Walchand college of engineering, Sangli?
  3. Cutoff list of Walchand college of engineering Sangli?
  4. Cutoff list of Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli for direct 2nd year degree admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Cutoff of last year in Walchand College of Engineering Sangli?
  6. Cutoff list of Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli for a Diploma holder?
  7. Can I get admission to study Mechanical/Electrical Diploma Engineering course in Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli if secured 88.80% in 10th?
  8. How may I get the lateral entry cutoff list of Walchand college of engineering?
  9. List of shortlisted candidates securing admission in 2nd year of B.Tech at Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli for Diploma in Engineering candidate?
  10. Diploma cutoff list of Walchand College Sangli?
  11. How can I get admission in Walchand Sangli for civil engineering after scoring 93 marks in MT CET?
  12. Cutoff list of Walchand College Sangli?
  13. Cutoff GATE percentile required for admission in Walchand College of Engineering Sangli for M.Tech in computer science for general category?
  14. What is the admission process of Walchand College of engineering?
  15. How to get admission in Walchand college of engineering for civil engineering? I have scored 93 marks in MT CET
  16. Good colleges to do M.Tech in Instrumentation and Control?
  17. What can I do after completing diploma in industrial electronics?
  18. List of best institutes in India to pursue M.Tech in instrumentation
17th June 2018, 05:33 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the affiliation status of Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli, Maharashtra?

Walchand College of Engineering is established in Sangli. It was setup in the year 1947.

The college is approved by AICTE, New Delhi and accredited by NBA.

Fore more information, you can visit college's website: http://www.walchandsangli.ac.in/
18th June 2018, 05:22 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the affiliation status of Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli, Maharashtra?

Walchand College of Engineering is an autonomous institution.

This college is established in the year 1947. At first this college is affiliated by Bombay university. In 1948 it is affiliated by Pune university, then in 1955 by Shivaji university and from 2007 this institution has become autonomous college.

So, Walchand College of Engineering is an autonomous college which offers different level degrees in different subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?