25th August 2011, 07:18 PM
whitelillly

What is the age limit for engineering entrance exam? I am 20 years old

I wanna to ask that I am aged of 20yrs and I study in H.S.1st yr in Assam ...............If there is any age limit for engg. entrance exams if yes what is that

20th February 2012, 09:59 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age limit for engineering entrance exam? I am 20 years old

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitelillly View Post
I wanna to ask that I am aged of 20yrs and I study in H.S.1st yr in Assam ...............If there is any age limit for engg. entrance exams if yes what is that
The All India Engineering Entrance Exam, conducted by the CBSE, is held for admission in degree programs in Engineering.To be eligible candidate must have passed the +2 level of exam with Physics, Chemistry and Maths and scoring a minimum of 50% mark. The maximum age limit to write the exam is 24 years. Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for Sc/St category.
1st March 2013, 12:34 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the age limit for engineering entrance exam? I am 20 years old

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitelillly View Post
There are so Institution are conduct Engineering Entrance Examination , here i provide some best Engineering Entrance Examination .

List of Engineering Entrance Examination :-

# All India Engineering Entrance Examination
# Jamia Milia Islamia Entrance Examination
# Dr MGR University Entrance Examinationination
# Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering
# Indian School of Mines Dhanbad Entrance Test
# Annamalai University Engineering Entrance Examination
# Indian Institute of Maritime Studies Entrance Examination
# All India Common Entrance Test for Engineering
# Indian Institute of Maritime Studies Entrance Examination
# IGNOU Engineering Aptitude Test
# Kerala Medical and Engineering Entrance Examination
# SRM Engineering Entrance Examination
# Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test
# Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination
# Manipal University Engineering Entrance Test
# Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination

The Eligibility Criteria for this Entrance Examination differ from Examination to Examination . To apply for this Engineering Entrance Examination you should Complete 12th standard in science stream with Physics / Mathematics and Chemistry as a Main subject from recognized University

The Candidates who are waiting for the 12th Board Examination may also eligible to apply for the Engineering Entrance Examination . But please note that the candidate should have to submit the Proof of Completing the 12th board Examination .

The Age Criteria is differ from Examination to Examination . Your age should be Not more then 23 years to apply for Engineering Entrance Examination .

The Examination Pattern for this Examination Consist of Physics / Chemistry and Biology . The Examination is based on Objective type with Multiple choice .The Entrance Examination is also having Negative Marking System . So, If you give Wrong answers then you may loose you marks for each wrong answers .

If your qualified in any one of the Entrance Examination then you may get admission for Engineering Course in reputed College .
8th October 2014, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

My age 30.5.1986 I am diploma EEE I want BE EEE can apply for 2015 enternes?
9th June 2015, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

My son is doing cbse XII th now and intends to appear for engineering entrance exam next year i.e in 2016. He was born in April 1999. What is the minimum age requirement for appearing for the exam?
28th January 2019, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Following are the age requirements:
1. 21 Years to 30 Years for General candidates,
2. 21 Years to 33 Years for OBC candidates and
3. 21 Years to 35 Years for SC / ST candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?