11th August 2013, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

What is the approximate GATE score required for BC student

What is the approximate gate score required for bc student(boy)to get into iits(any)in EE paper?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the approximate score in GATE for admission in IIT for mechanical engineering?
  2. Required score in GATE Exam to be placed in BHEL?
  3. Approximate rank required in GATE Civil Engineering exam?
  4. How many times can I appear for GATE exam? How much GATE score is required for admission in IIT Delhi or DCE?
  5. Approximate cut off score for GATE Exam for General category for ECE stream for this year?
  6. How much percentile will I get with 42 score in GATE?
  7. Approximate GATE score for 80 percentile? Last year cut-off for Indian Oil recruitment through GATE?
  8. What is the GATE score to get into IT BHU?
  9. What is the GATE score required to get M.Tech seat? I am a IISc or IIT Bomber student
  10. In which college of Tamil Nadu I will get admission if secured 31384 AIR in GATE(ECE) being an OBC student? In which company I can apply for job with GATE score? -- [New]
  11. Required score in GATE Exam to get into IIT and NIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Good colleges where a B.E(ECE) student can get admission through GATE score? Do IITs, NITs and IISc's accept student with high GATE score and less than 60% aggregate?
  13. Colleges and courses available for me with GATE score of 25.33?
  14. how much marks required to gate addmission in NIT through GATE
  15. What is the GATE score required for a general category ECE student to get into IIT?
  16. Companies hiring students after 58.75% in IC branch on the basis of GATE score? Minimum GATE score required?
  17. Minimum score required in GATE to get a job in BHEL? I am a final year EEE student
  18. What is the cutoff score of GATE in EC branch for PH student?
11th August 2013, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the approximate GATE score required for BC student

you have to get more than 900 score in gate to get into iits
11th August 2013, 07:24 PM
earnm40

Default Re: What is the approximate GATE score required for BC student

you have to get more than 900 score to get into iits
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?