23rd July 2011, 05:46 PM
smkolddc

What are the aspects of pursuing BE civil engineering degree through distance learning program?

I passed Dip of Civil Engg on 1996 and presently working with MES Central Govt Org at SIKKIM, I am interested for BE CIVIL through correspondence course, Please intimate in details.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  2. Which course should I do after completing PGDBA with less than 50% marks?
  3. How may i join degree course in Architecture through distance learning after my Diploma in civil engineering?
  4. Which are the institutes in Mumbai where I can do part time or distance learning in Civil Engineering?
  5. How to do Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering by distance learning mode after doing diploma in Civil Engineering? List of universities which are approved by DEC and UGC?
  6. Is there any program available for M.Tech in Civil in Correspondence? Is there any program being offered as M.Tech in Civil and Ph.D in Correspondence?
  7. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. I want to do my B.Tech from AMIE through distance learning program. What are the possible aspects for this?
  9. Required Eligibility criteria to join B.Tech in Civil Engineering through Distance Learning?
  10. How to do diploma in civil engineering through distance learning
  11. List of institutes offering Civil Engineering Diploma through Distance Learning along with their course details?
  12. Is there any university which offers M.Tech in CS by correspondence mode?
  13. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET? I am pursuing my MBA in distance learning from SMU
  14. Can I study PhD in History having completed Master's Degree through Distance Learning?
  15. Can i get benefits of joining distance learning MBA program along with my job? I have completed my M.Com degree
  16. Can I become a Professor after studying Distance M.Tech and having 6.5 years and counting job experience? List of institutes offering distance M.Tech in India? -- [New]
  17. How to do degree in B.E civil engineering through distance
  18. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?
1st September 2015, 12:10 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the aspects of pursuing BE civil engineering degree through distance learning program?

No, according to the guidelines of AICTE, a graduation course which contains at least 40% of its part as practical, cannot be done through the distance learning.

Engineering a degree whose all the stream contain a vital part as practicals.

So, you cannot pursue Engineering through this mode.

If any university claims this, then do not trust them. You will just waste your money and time and all will go in vain.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?