5th July 2013, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

What are the B.Tech courses to do M.Tech in Robotics and Automation?

Hi i am karz,

1.what are all the B.Tech courses for doing M.Tech in robotics and automation?

2.can i do M.Tech in robotics and automation after doing B.Tech in Instrumentation and control engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do engineering in Automation and Robotics? What is the scope in India? Can we do PG in Robotics?
  2. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  3. PTU, M.Tech in Production Engineering, Robotics and Industrial Automation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Can I do M.Tech. in Robotics after B.Tech. in EEE?
  5. What is the difference between pursuing MBA and M.Tech?
  6. Is it difficult to clear the GATE (ECE) interview? Any special coaching needed for the interview?
  7. Whether a post graduation programme in Automation & Robotics available at MSU? -- [New]
  8. Difference between Robotics and Embedded Systems? Available courses in Robotics? Institutes offering robotics and embedded system courses in Chennai?
  9. Eligibility for post graduate Diploma in Automobile engineering or Robotics and Automation System?
  10. Is ECE hardware or software?
  11. How to apply for 4 weeks training related to Automation, Embedded and Robotics at BHEL?
  12. Mumbai University BE in Electronics Engineering 8th Sem Robotics & Automation Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  13. Can I do M.Tech. in Robotics after B.Tech. in ECE ?
  14. Which are the courses present in M.Tech for EE branch?
  15. Which is the best short term course after completing B.E ECE?
  16. Bachelor Engineering in Robotics & Automation is good for future?
  17. How can I do M.Tech in Robotics after B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation?
  18. Integrated Courses: Btech-Mtech and Btech-MBA Entrance Details -- [Most Discussed]
24th August 2017, 01:45 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: What are the B.Tech courses to do M.Tech in Robotics and Automation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi i am karz,

1.what are all the B.Tech courses for doing M.Tech in robotics and automation?

2.can i do M.Tech in robotics and automation after doing B.Tech in Instrumentation and control engineering?

List of B.Tech Courses after which you can opted for M.Tech Robotics and Automation:- Robotics and automation engineering deals with hardware , software and electronics components, so after below mentioned bachelors degree you are eligible to apply for master ‘s in robotics and automation engineering:-

>> B.Tech Automobile Engineering.

>> B.Tech Mechanical engineering.

>> B.Tech Aeronautical engineering.

>> B.Tech Electrical and Electronics engineering.

>> B.Tech in Mechatronics.

>> B.Tech Computer science engineering.

>> B.Tech in Electronics and Communication engineering.

>> B.Tech in Industrial and Production engineering.

Yes, you can apply for M.Tech robotics and automation engineering after completing your B.Tech in instrumentation and control engineering.

>> Duration of M.Tech robotics and automation engineering course is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?