27th February 2012, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

How much will be the fee structure for CFA course? How would it be the combination of CFA and B.Com? Can I get good Placements with this combination?

what is the fees structure for cfa course?
how is the combination of cfa course with a b.com hons degree? do we get good placements with the mentioned combination?

Related Questions:
8th May 2012, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much will be the fee structure for CFA course? How would it be the combination of CFA and B.Com? Can I get good Placements with this combination?

I'am a b com graguate.i wanted to join in cfa course. is there any enrance exam for joining?
28th June 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much will be the fee structure for CFA course? How would it be the combination of CFA and B.Com? Can I get good Placements with this combination?

Sir , I have completed my B.com , I am trying to do CFA , how would be my future
10th August 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

what is the compete fee structure of the corse
1st September 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

sir. i m persuing in b.com final fear n what a process of cfa course .plz tell me......
25th December 2012, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

I have completed mba in finance. i want to persue chartered accountant course. my date of birth is 30 june 1981. can it possible ?
1st July 2013, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

my question is what is the duration of cfa and subjects in it
15th July 2013, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

sir, i have completed my b.com first year... Hw can i get into CFA exam...what is its eligibility nd fee structure
2nd August 2013, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am Aa Bcom student of second year when can i join CFA . Is there an entrance exam. I have completed my first year in first division
4th February 2015, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

sir,
my self Archana singh .i have some question about cfa
course..in cfa course
chirag ratho
1-what is eligibility of cfa course
2-what is process of payment of fees.
3-and tha placement r there or not.?
please sir give me satisfactory ans.i have completed B.com (a/c hons) with 70%?
14th July 2016, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR,
I am a students of TYB.com. now.i have to do cfa course .and till i am 20 years old.next year i will complete my B.com.
as per my 12th score is 55%.so am i eligible for cfa.
this cfa course is availabale at where?and assume i have no money for this course,than any government or bank facility are available or not.

I AM WAITING FOR YOUR PRESIOUS FEEDBACK
THANK YOU,
RAGHAVENDRA JHA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?