13th December 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after B.Pharm?

Im so confused bcoz i dont know wat i can do after b.pharm & after this i want dobothto study or job plz help me give information scope of pharmacy

7th May 2014, 11:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after B.Pharm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Im so confused bcoz i dont know wat i can do after b.pharm & after this i want dobothto study or job plz help me give information scope of pharmacy
After completing B.Pharmacy course. You can Operate M.Pharmacy course.

M.Pharm (Master of Pharmacy). It is a master degree in Pharmacy. The duration of the course is for two years and the course is divided into four semester. If your qualified in this course then you may get good job in foreign countries as well as national level .

Eligibility criteria :-

You should qualified in bachelor degree in pharmacy or science stream from recognized university. You should score more than 50% percentage of marks. You should also qualified in GPAT or GATE Examination with good percentage of marks .

GPAT :- Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test this entrance examination .

If you're interested to apply for this examination then you should bachelor degree in science or pharmacy. You should score minimum 50% percentage of marks. Final year candidates may also eligible to apply for this examination.

Syllabus for GPAT Examination:- Pharmaceutics/Pharmaceutical Chemistry/Pharmacology/Pharmacognosy

If you want to crack the examination with good percentile of marks then you should refer the previous years question and bachelor degree pharmacy books. So, that you may have good knowledge in syllabus, this led into get good percentage of marks in entrance examination.

The admission for M.pharmacy course is based on the entrance examination scores and percentage of marks in bachelor degree. If your score good percentage of marks in bachelor degree as well as entrance examination then you get admission in reputed colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?