27th July 2014, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

What can I do after completion of 12th? I am studying 12th non medical

I am studing in +2 non medical what can i do after complition of +2 bcoz i have no idea about it

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after passing 12th? I am currently studying in 12th
  2. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of B.E? I am studying in 12th grade
  3. What should I do to do IAS after the completion of 12th with Science?
  4. B.Pharmacy or Medical Entrance Exams? is B.Pharmacy a good option after 12th? what are some best colleges for B.Pharmacy?
  5. Can I give UPSC Exam after completion of 12th class with non medical stream?
  6. Professional Courses for 12th standard non-medical students especially Girls?
  7. Job Opportunities after completion of 12th with Medical stream?
  8. How to join Air Force after completion of 12th class with Non Medical stream?
  9. Which courses can I do after passing 12th other than medical or engineering
  10. How can I go for bio medical after studying 12th with PCB
  11. Better for Colleges for Medical Science in Bahrain being a candidate of 12th class?
  12. Which course is a best choice for non medical student after completion of 12th class?
  13. How should I prepare to get into medicine after 12th?
  14. Is it a better choice for me to do M.Tech course having scored 52% in 10th, 51% in 12th and pursuing CSE with an academic gap of 4 years? Which kind of Jobs I can get after completion of my Engineering?
  15. List of courses after 12th(commerce) which would provide a well paid job opportunities? What course should I opt for the same? I am studying in 12th standard -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the possible career options for each streams?
  17. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  18. How to take admission in medical field after studying 12th science
14th November 2014, 06:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after completion of 12th? I am studying 12th non medical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studing in +2 non medical what can i do after complition of +2 bcoz i have no idea about it
You have completed 12th standard from PCM subject so you have so many options available for a better future.I have discussed below for career list-

(1) B.E or B.Tech (Bachelor of engineering or Bachelor of technology)
(2)B.Sc (bachelor of science)
(3)Fashion Technology
(4)Marine courses and engineering
(5)BBA (Bachelor of business administration)
(6)BCA(Bachelor of computer application)
(7)B.Arch(Bachelor of Architecture)
(8)CA (Charted accountancy)
(9)biotechnology courses
(10)Bachelor of law

Also you can apply for jobs like-

NDA
SCRA
Primary school teacher
Clerical Post
Staff Selection jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?