28th August 2012, 03:28 PM
prachi pardhi

What is the career for CA graduates(Girl) in Indian Air Force?

What is the Career For BCA graduates girl in Indian Air Force?

11th March 2017, 08:09 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the career for CA graduates(Girl) in Indian Air Force?

You as a women can join Air Force through ground duty after completion of BCA. Indian Air Force offers a bright career through ground duty branch.

Ground Duty Branches In Air Force
- Account
- Logistics
- Education
- Meteorology

Eligibility

Education Qualification
You should have passed graduation in commerce with at least 60% or passed M.Com/CA/ICWA with at least 50% from a recognized university for administration, logistics and account section. For education section, One should have passed post-graduation with at least 50% from a recognized university.

Age Limit
Your age should be between 20 to 23 years for graduates and 20 to 25 years for post-graduates for administration, logistics and accounts sections. For education section, Age should be between 20 to 27 years.

Height
One should have height at least 152 cm.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?