21st June 2010, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges along with their details offering B.Tech course in printing technology through correspondence or regular for diploma holders in AP?

Dear sir/madam

this is G Bhaskar. i have completed diploma in printing technology,secunderabad . present iam doing marketing manager in universal print systems,guntur,andhra pradesh,India.

i got 85% marks in diploma

i would like to do btech in distance learining or any other higher education in distance learning about printing technology

kindly please send the details about engineering in printing technology in distance learning and regular also

iam awaiting your valualbe reply

thanking you sir/madam

yours faithfully

G BHASKAR
Marketing Manager
Universal Print Systems
Plot No:19, III Phase
IDA, Autonagar
Guntur-522001
Andhra Pradesh, India
Mobile: 09346043091

Related Questions:
  1. Details of colleges offering Printing Technology Diploma course in Bangalore?
  2. Is Anna University providing part time M.E in printing technology? List of the colleges offering part time M.E in Printing Technology? What is the procedure?
  3. List of AICTE approved colleges offering lateral entry to the Diploma holders in B.Tech program? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of Distance colleges which offer 3 years Diploma in Printing Technology course in Kerala?
  5. List of government sectors which I can apply for getting job after completion of B.E in printing and packaging technology?
  6. Admission in B.E./B.Tech Printing Technology after diploma?
  7. What are the various government opportunities available for candidates with printing technology expertise?
  8. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Printing Technology in Kolkata? Detailed information about this course?
  9. Best universities offering B.Tech/B.E? Can we do correspondence B.Tech from BITS Pilani?
  10. Diploma courses to become a teacher for disabled students? Colleges in Tamilnadu offering the course in regular and correspondence?
  11. What are the job opportunities in government sector?
  12. Which are the colleges offering diploma through correspondence? I want to do diploma in electronics
  13. Correspondence LLB is recognized by government? Details of colleges offering correspondence courses?
  14. Correspondence colleges which offer B.Tech to Computer Technology Diploma holder?
  15. What are the various job opportunities in government sector? -- [New]
  16. List of colleges in Pune offering distance learning program in engineering to diploma holders?
  17. Admission in 2nd year of engineering after Diploma in Printing Technology?
  18. How to get admission in B.E. (Printing Technology) after diploma completion?
9th March 2012, 06:37 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of colleges along with their details offering B.Tech course in printing technology through correspondence or regular for diploma holders in AP?

Top 50 engineering
colleges in India are : 1.
IIT Kharagpur; 2. IIT
Kanpur; 3. IIT Mumbai;
4. IIT Delhi; 5. IIT
Chennai; 6. IIT Roorkee;
7. IT BHU Varanasi; 8.
Indian School of Mines
Dhanbad; 9. IIT
Guwahati; 10. College of
Engineering, Anna
University Chennai; 11.
Jadavpur University,
Faculty of Engg & Tech
Calcutta; 12. NIT Trichy;
13. NIT Warangal; 14.
Delhi College of
Engineering New Delhi
15. Punjab Engineering
College Chandigarh; 16.
NIT Surathkal; 17.
Motilal Nehru National
Inst. of Technology
Allahabad; 18. Bengal
Engg and Science
University, Shibpur
Howrah; 19. Netaji
Subhas Institute of
Technology New Delhi;
20. IIIT Hyderabad; 21.
Harcourt Butler
Technological Institute
Kanpur; 22. Malviya
National Institute of
Technology Jaipur; 23.
MANIT Bhopal; 24. VNIT
Nagpur; 25. College of
Engineering Pune; 26.
IIIT Allahabad; 27.
SVNIT Surat; 28. NIT
Rourkela; 29. NIT
Kurukshetra; 30. NIT
Kozhikode;College of
Engineering Pune; 26.
IIIT Allahabad; 27.
SVNIT Surat; 28. NIT
Rourkela; 29. NIT
Kurukshetra; 30. NIT
Kozhikode; 31. College of
Engg, Andhra University,
Waltair
Vishakhapatnam; 32.
Mumbai University Inst.
of Chemical Tech
Mumbai; 33. College of
Engineering Thirupuram;
34. NIT Jamshedpur; 35.
Coimbatore Institute of
Technology Coimbatore;
36. NIT Durgapur; 37.
JNTU Hyderabad; 38.
Govt College of
Engineering Coimbatore;
39. Annamalai
University
Annamalainagar; 40.
University Visvesvaraya
College of Engg
Bangalore; 41. SGS
Institute of Technology
& Science Indore; 42.
Osmania Univ. College of
Engineering Hyderabad;
43. IIIT Calcutta;44. IT
Jalandhar;45.NIT
Hamirpur;46.Jabalpur
Engineering College
Jabalpur;47.JNTU
Kakinada;48.NIT
Raipur;49.NIT
Patna;50.NIT Silchar. To
be eligible for B.tech you
need to clear the
entrance exam i.e.,
AIEEE. The fee varies
from institute to institute.
31st October 2014, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges along with their details offering B.Tech course in printing technology through correspondence or regular for diploma holders in AP?

dear sir, i was completed D.M.E, presently working as Sr Mgr in textile industry in hyderabad, having 17 years experience.I want to do correspondence B.tech in textile.
which colleges offering corresponding textile degree in hyderabad & A.P. Pl guide me.

g.bapuji.
27th June 2017, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

I am an ssc qualified student with 75%. And I have distance degree with 50% in arts division.
Is there any chance to do btech in printing technology??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?