21st February 2012, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

What are the career options available in Electronics Engineering? I have completed B.E ECE

I had completed B.E E.C.E in 2009 C.G.P.A 77.34%, in 12th 49% and diploma 79% due to 12th score the criteria specified by campus recruiters was not matching and due to financial problem i had joint companies which were not relevant to my field. I want to get into the core electronics field(embedded, VLSI etc) and do not have any certification. Please suggest me which courses can i take up, which institutions in Vadodara/ Chennai will be correct. Which are the companies of relevance in Vadodara/ Chennai/ Ahemadabad/ any other place. what could be the salary that i may expect . If any other options other than this particular career option , if any which place/what are the courses and what could be the salary

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career options and opportunities after completing M.E in Electronics? I have completed B.E
  2. Is the telecom sectors good for me after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication? Options available apart from Telecom sector/
  3. Various Career Options available in Air Force for a Graduate of ECE?
  4. Which are the good courses after completing B.E electronics and communication engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What are the career options in IAF after completing PG in electronics
  6. Which are the best career options for me after completion of B.Tech in ECE with 74.8% of marks?
  7. Which course has the best career prospects between Computer Science,Electrical and Electronics Engineering, ECE, IT?
  8. Career options and opportunities after completing M.E in Electronics?
  9. Which are the career options for me other than M.Tech course having completed Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Career options in Biomedical engineering in government and private options?
  11. B.Sc in Electronics have good scope? Career options available after this course?
  12. What are the career options after BSc Electronics?
  13. Which options of branches are available for B.E. after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? -- [New]
  14. What should be done after 10th standard and what is the percentage
  15. What are the career options after BSc in law?
  16. Which is better after Diploma Electrical between Distance B.Sc Electronics and B.Sc computer? Scope in both the career options for IT jobs?
  17. What are the career options after 12th for PCM bifocal[electronics]
  18. Career options available after graduation in IT? What specialization can be taken?
1st August 2015, 08:10 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the career options available in Electronics Engineering? I have completed B.E ECE

A lots of opportunities are available in this field as this is one of the best engineering branch and its scope is also very wide. This deals with circuits and electrical instruments on micro or macroscopic level. And after electronics engineering you you can apply in any company as a junior level engineer or for the post of senior section engineer.

After this course you can apply for many companies as a fresher candidate -

>> Jindal steels pvt. Ltd.

>> Tata steels

>> R.K. Electronics

>> Hyundai

>> Reliance communication

>> Jindal power limited

>> Reliance energy

>> Oil and natural gas agency of India

>> Indian oil

>> Honda motors

>> Maruti Suzuki

>> L.G. Electronics

>> Intel electronics

>> Samsung electronics
3rd August 2015, 12:10 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the career options available in Electronics Engineering? I have completed B.E ECE

If you have completed your B.tech course in ECE streams then you should definetely go for the following courses to get the practical knowledge.
And the list of those courses are as below:-

SCADA,
PLC PROGRAMMING,
VLSI,
VHDL,
MATLAB,
MULTISIM,
C/C++,
JAVA,
PHP,
MS-OFFICE,
SQL SERVER,
DBMS.
etc....

Once you will get the practical knowledge you will become eligible for the job in Electronics companies.
Some of the electronics companies are as below:--->>

NOKIA,
SIEMENS,
MICROMAX,
SONY,
DELL,
PHILIPS,
LG,
GOOGLE,
YAHOO,
You can also get job in some of the chip designing companies listed as below:--->>

INTEL,
MOTOROLA,
LSI,
LG,
SONY,
APPLE,
BLACKBERRY.

In government field you can also get job.
Some of the companies for Electronics and communication engineering in government sector are as below:--->>

BHEL,
BEL,
NTPC,
ONGC,
IOCL,
HPCIL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?