18th June 2012, 09:05 PM
lmuttyrannjdfbdf

Will I get admission in NIIT Uttarkhand in CS branch after scoring AIR of 81819? I belong to OC category

Will i get admission in nit uttrakhand in cs branch. My all india rank is 81819 and i belong to obc category.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in NIT Uttarakhand in CS branch after scoring 81819 AIR?
  2. Is there any chance to get admission in any NIIT/IIT college after scoring 198 in GATE
  3. Can I get admission into NIT after scoring 26.67 in EE stream and 8544 AIR? I belong to OC category
  4. Can I get admission in CGC in B.Tech after scoring 183011 AIR? I belong to general category
  5. Will I get admission in any government college after scoring AIR of 161079?
  6. Can I get a seat in NIIT after scoring 30 marks in GATE exam?
  7. Minimum marks required in AIEE exam for admission in IIT and NIIT college? I belong to SC category
  8. Can i get any NITs after scoring 46233 AIR? I belong to OBC category
  9. Can i get any NIT after scoring 59 in AIEEE? I belong to SC category
  10. Can I get admission in any of the NITs after scoring 27.67 marks in GATE exam? I belong to ST category
  11. Can I get admission in computer science branch in HBTI Kanpur after scoring 239 in GATE? I belong to OBC category
  12. What are the probables of getting electronics or computer science branch after scoring 7168 AIR and 1168 in Womens category?
  13. Can I get admission in M.Tech program in DTU after scoring 28 marks in GATE exam? I belong to OBC category
  14. Can I be called for Uttarkhand Counseling after scoring 8745 overall state rank in Uttarkhand?
  15. Will I get any NIT college after scoring 60 marks in AIEEE? I belong to SC category -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get a branch in VNIT, Nagpur after scoring AIR of 202066? I have scored 70 marks in AIEEE
  17. Can I get admission in any NIT after scoring 106 score in JEE mains? Which branch can I get? -- [New]
  18. Can i get admission in any NIT after scoring 15756 AIR? I have scored 34.33 marks in GATE exam with CSE branch
15th August 2013, 11:37 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Will I get admission in NIIT Uttarkhand in CS branch after scoring AIR of 81819? I belong to OC category

Hi

Following are the NITs in India

National Institute of Technology, Agartala
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal
National Institute of Technology, Calicut
National Institute of Technology, Durgapur
National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur
Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur
National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar
National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur
National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra
Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur
National Institute of Technology, Patna
National Institute of Technology, Raipur
National Institute of Technology, Rourkela
National Institute of Technology, Silchar
National Institute of Technology, Srinagar
S V National Institute of Technology, Surat
National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirapalli
National Institute of Technology, Warangal
National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh (Yupia)
National Institute of Technology Sikkim
National Institute of Technology, Goa
National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya
National Institute of Technology, Nagaland
National Institute of Technology, Manipur
National Institute of Technology Mizoram
National Institute of Technology Uttarakhand
National Institute of Technology, Delhi
National Institute of Technology, Puducherry

Since NIT Uttarakhand is very new and not very much established you may have outer chance but most probably your rank is too high for OBC Category for any NIT.

All the best
2nd July 2014, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get admission in NIIT Uttarkhand in CS branch after scoring AIR of 81819? I belong to OC category

My jee score is 103 nd isc (12)percentge is 92. I m obc candidate. Can i get gud branch in mnnit ? I m frm UP
3rd August 2015, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Can i get anywhere admission in government. College after scoring 65 in jee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?