20th June 2012, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

What are the career options for me being a Science student with Maths and Biology?

ui am a science student? having both maths and bioplogy. what are career options for me??

20th June 2012, 05:19 PM
Ankur20022003

Thumbs up Re: What are the career options for me being a Science student with Maths and Biology?

There are number of opporunities open in market it is depend upon your intrest because you choose one your intrested subject in which you make career . today biology is a best option as per recent market condition
20th June 2012, 07:14 PM
sukhattly.333
Member+

Default Re: What are the career options for me being a Science student with Maths and Biology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
ui am a science student? having both maths and bioplogy. what are career options for me??
Career options are batter in maths as compaire to bioplogy bcoz of if you are good in maths you can do b.tech/ M.tech/msc maths and also teach maths to 8th/10th/12th students. Rather than than that you can go for banking.
20th June 2012, 07:33 PM
tinu0024

Default Re: What are the career options for me being a Science student with Maths and Biology?

There are numerous carrier options open for the students for maths and biology students.
If you want to join the engineering stream the you can apply for various entrance examinations like:
1. IIT-JEE
2. AIEEE
3. BITS
4. COMEDK
5. RPET

or you can apply in various deemd universities like:
1. SRM
2. LPU
3. NIRMA University
4.VIT
etc.

If you want to join medical field the apply for medical entrance examinations like:
1. AIIMS
2. RPMT
3. AMU
4. KIIT
5. AFMC
6. COMEDK
etc.

You can also do microbiology and biotechnology.
20th June 2012, 07:51 PM
kavi gopani

hi, it is very good that you have both subject maths as well as biology
you can take medical field as you have biology and for it you will have to give PMT which is all india test for admission into medical field
you can also go into engineering fiel because you have maths subject and for it you will have to give entrance exms like aieee or state exams like GUJCETfor gujrat and MAHCET for maharashtra
the fields for medical lne are
mbbs
bdms
physiotherapy
ayurvedic
homeopathy
pharmacy

the field in engineering are very vast here are some

mechanical eng
electronics
electricals
aeronautica and fields in it
computer science
biomedical science
and many more

good luck friend and choose the career of your interest
20th June 2012, 08:23 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi!!

as you are a science student having both medical and non medical branches hence you have career options in both the fields that is engineering and medical.hence you have various career aspects in your future.

you can give various entrance examinations being the candidate of ENGINEERING and Medical...........

Entrance examinations for you

ENGINEERING
~~IIT-JEE Examination
~~AIEEE
~~BITSAT
~~Vellore technical university examination

MEDICAL Entrance exams

~~AIIMS
~~JIPMER
~~AFMC,Pune
~~CBSE pre medical test

hence you can give the following entrance exams and become an ENGINEER or Doctor.

apart from B.TECH /MBBS you can also give some other entrances to get into other fields
OTHER Fields apart from Engineering/Medical

~~LAW
Entrance to be given -----Common law admission test(CLAT)

~~FASHION
Entrance to be given National institute of Fashion technology.(NIFT)

~~B.ARCHITECTURE

Entrance to give is B.ARCH which is given with B.TECH

~~HOTEL MANAGEMENT
Entrances of various institutes hence you join program for this..

hope this helped................

with regards

roknits
31st December 2012, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

what are the best and highly paid career options for a medical as well as a non medical student?
4th May 2013, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

What career is best if i am a scienve student without maths to
19th January 2014, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

I am student of science maths want to know about career option except engeering.
20th January 2014, 09:47 AM
RebeccaSmith

There are lot of careers for those students who took Science and Math.
In science you can be:
Biotechnology/Chartered Accountancy
Biotechnology/Economics
Honours Science
Biochemistry
Biology

While in Math you can be:
Software Engineer
Mathematician
Actuary
Statistician
Computer Systems Analyst
Meteorologist
Biologist
Historian
Audiologist
Dental Hygienist
You see, all of these are great path in future. StudyGeek can help you to achieve this career.
15th May 2014, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

What are the career options other than engeenioring after 12 for science maths students?
4th June 2015, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

i can not decide my aim. Some time i want to be a cosmologist , sometime NDA officer , sometime cricketer sometime singer or even sometime i want to be an actor...
what should i do to my future??? where should i go???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?