11th October 2012, 10:13 PM
Ruchi NM

What is the condition for admission in B.Tech in Biotechnology? List of Mumbai colleges?

what is conditions for admission in b. tech in biotechnology? list mumbai colleges.can i take admission by rank

Related Questions:
  1. How to do biotechnology after passing 12th with PCB? List of B.Tech and M.Tech colleges?
  2. Cutoff list of all government colleges for Biotechnology?
  3. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  4. List of the colleges in India offering admission in B.Tech Biotechnology with Maths and Biology as compulsory subjects in class 12th?
  5. List of colleges which offer Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy and Biotechnology in Mumbai -- [New]
  6. List of government colleges offering B.Tech Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of the colleges in Mumbai offer MSc Biotechnology? Details regarding the entrance exam?
  8. List of MSc Biotechnology colleges in Pune? Date of MSc biotech entrance exam? Admission procedure for it?
  9. Can I do Postgraduate in Automobile Engineering after completing ETC course? List of colleges providing the course in Mumbai or Pune?
  10. List of Biotechnology colleges in Lucknow for M.Tech? What is the fee structure?
  11. List of Private and Government MBBS colleges in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission?
  12. How may I get B.Sc admission in colleges of Mumbai university?
  13. List of the colleges in which I can take admission in Msc Biotechnology and Forensics?
  14. Can we do genetic engineering after graduation in Biotechnology? List of colleges in Mumbai for the same?
  15. List of the colleges offering Masters in Biotechnology in Mumbai? What is the syllabus?
  16. List of top 20 colleges for M.Tech in Biotechnology? Are there any coaching institutes available?
  17. List and fee structure of colleges providing MBBS in Electronic college in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? From where to get the forms?
  18. What is the cutoff for GLC Mumbai? List of the colleges in which I can take admission?
18th August 2016, 12:36 AM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the condition for admission in B.Tech in Biotechnology? List of Mumbai colleges?

For B.Tech in Biotechnology course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board of education with Physics, Chemistery and Biology subjects. The minimum percentage required for B.Tech in your 12th class is 50%. The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination like Jee Main etc.

LIST OF MUMBAI COLLEGES:

Sinhgad College of Engineering
Vadgaon

Government Engineering College
Aurangabad

Dwarka Das J. Sanghvi College of Engineering
Mumbai

Dr. J. J. Magdum College of Engg
Kolhapur

Fr. Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering
Mumbai

Vishwakarma Institute of Tech
Pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?