22nd December 2011, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

What course should I choose for a better career opportunity after my 12th? I am studying in 12th (non medical)

i m stdyng in +2 non med. what shoud i do aftr it for ma good life nd career
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after passing 12th? I am currently studying in 12th
  2. Which course can I choose other than medical after completing 12th?
  3. Career options after 12th in non medical in USA?
  4. How to make my career in B.Arch? I am studying in 12th standard
  5. Which career should I opt after completion of my 12th? List of the colleges along with their details for the same? What are the scopes available in astrophysics?
  6. Which are the courses available after 12th with non medical?
  7. Studying in 12th(PCB) : Which course to choose after 12th for a better future?
  8. What career prospects are available after scoring 60% in 12th? I would preferably choose medical stream and government aided colleges.
  9. Which career should i choose being a creative person? -- [New]
  10. Which course can I choose other than Medical after completing 12th? What are the better options for Biology student?
  11. Which degree is the best to join after inter? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it a good choice to have both medical and non medical in 12th class?
  13. Which career option should I opt for a better career opportunity excluding engineering after 12th? I have done my 12th(55%) with PCM and physical education subjects
  14. Which career should I choose in Biology after passing 12th science with 51% and 57 marks in Biology?
  15. Which career option to choose after 12th other then Engineering and Medicine?
  16. How to start my career in medical after 12th science?
  17. Which courses can I choose in medical stream after 12th?
  18. Best course that I can take to have a better career after 12th commerce?
10th July 2012, 11:50 PM
MRIT281143

Default Re: What course should I choose for a better career opportunity after my 12th? I am studying in 12th (non medical)

There are various fields in which you can go,
here are a few of them:
1.DEFENCE SERVICES:If you are physically fit and want a disciplined life,
for this you can give an exam conducted by UPSC
called N.D.A If you will qualify its written you will have to give an interview and after getting selected in that you will be able to join indian army,air force or navy .The salary is good and you would also get allowances.

2.ENGENEERING FIELD: If you are good in science then you can give any state entrane engg. exam or better option would be if you crack the AIEEE or IIT JEE.

3.COMMERCE FIELD: If you have a buissenessman type of mind then you could give the exams such as C.As{chartered accountant}.

4.RESEARCH FIELD: If you love to explore and discover then you could do either B.Sc or B.S. from some good intitutions like IISc(Indian Institute of Science,Bangalore)
3rd May 2013, 05:13 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What course should I choose for a better career opportunity after my 12th? I am studying in 12th (non medical)

You can try for science or technical courses. Technical courses like engineering or diploma can be selected. These courses care available in subjects like electrical/ electronic/ mechanical engineering. B.Sc degree in Physics, Chemistry, etc can also be selected. BBA, BBM, etc are some other professional courses good for your career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?