24th August 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses that I can do after completing diploma computer engineering?

Friends can you tell what are the courses can i do after completing diploma(comp.engg),as i completed my hsc(phy,che,mat,comp.science) before my diploma??

Related Questions:
26th January 2013, 04:42 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses that I can do after completing diploma computer engineering?

Being a diploma holder in CSE, you can look for B.Tech in CSE/IT. Admissions to the course can be opted through lateral entry. Universities often conduct LEET for the purpose. You can also try for B.Sc in CS. PG diploma is yet another option.
26th January 2013, 05:14 PM
Sikdu

Default Re: What are the courses that I can do after completing diploma computer engineering?

you can go for MBA degree,or you can even prepare for GATE.
26th January 2013, 07:21 PM
Sikdu

you can go for master's course or ph.d .you can even appear for GATE
12th November 2013, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me which course better after computer technology diploma? not intress in B.E.send me my e-mail id:[email protected]
17th November 2013, 06:54 PM
mohamed_ibm

You can choose for networking courses ,if you are interested you can study courses like ccna, ccda ....,,,etc These courses not only earns you a certificate but also will earn you degree which is globally recognized by cisco, also will be helpful for the job which you prefer......!!!
Reply me if are interested to know more about these courses......!!!
15th December 2013, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: What are the courses that I can do after completing diploma computer engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohamed_ibm View Post
You can choose for networking courses ,if you are interested you can study courses like ccna, ccda ....,,,etc These courses not only earns you a certificate but also will earn you degree which is globally recognized by cisco, also will be helpful for the job which you prefer......!!!
Reply me if are interested to know more about these courses......!!!
yes im interested in networking. i want to know more about this field.
29th December 2013, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my diploma in computer engg what can i do next?
i m not interested in BE
26th April 2014, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

What course I will do after completing diploma in computer science?plz send me on my email [email protected]
15th June 2014, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

what are the courses that i can completing diploma in electrical& electronics engg
24th June 2014, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

not intrested in btech so which course will i should take after my diploma so that i can get good job? computer sciense was my subject
13th March 2015, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

I have completed dip in cse i want to do master degree without moving to be which one is best
2nd December 2015, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir , I completed my computer engineering diploma in 2006. Now wish to continue my education.but I have only sslc & diploma. So which course I can do now.
5th May 2016, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

What courses i have to do after completing 3 yess of diploma.12th not done 10 3 (diploma)
25th September 2016, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I completed diploma in computer science engineering in 2013. I want to continue my education so what are the courses I can prefer.
4th May 2017, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

I completed 3 years diploma in information science and technology and currently working in IT company technical/operations team, what I can study further please guide(planning to do distance education).
28th May 2017, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

I am Roslin. I want to do networking but my relative suggested not to pick up networking.So what can I do
9th September 2020, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Yes i am interested..how to join for this please tell me..ican mail me at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?