5th May 2011, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria to enroll for Spanish Language Course?

hi, i want to enroll myself for Spanish language course. please help me and tell me the criteria of the admmission.

9th May 2011, 04:58 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What is the criteria to enroll for Spanish Language Course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi, i want to enroll myself for Spanish language course. please help me and tell me the criteria of the admmission.
It would be more helpful for us if you give more number of details like

where are you from

why you want to learn this language (Job or Hobby)

what is your financial status

and like these all the details can make us help you more accurately

Assuming that you are a citizen of New delhi and want to learn spanish for the global exposure

I will provide you all the details of where to learn this

First of all

All the different minds are thinking upon spanish because of its world wide application in the communication

as you know this is the worlds second most used language and also a official language in UN Nations

Most are willing to learn this language and culture

In our South East Asian Region also we have some good institutes for learning Spanish language

For example I will concentrate on One Institute of New Delhi

Here you can learn spanish by taking upon a course

The Institute Name In Delhi is

Instituto Hispania (Spanish term which means the Institute for learning spanish)

This institute also has branches in various state centers like Chennai Bangalore Mumbai Pune Jaipur

This institute is to learn the language and its culture

you can enrol here and get all details about it

the institute is located in hauz Khas New Delhi

you can get complete postal address in the official website of that institute

the official web link is

http://www.institutohispania.com/

Regards

~AdityA~
20th December 2012, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the criteria to enroll for Spanish Language Course?

Hello sir
Ive done graduation in Bsc-It wid 70% and recently completed my Mba-hr(result awaited this mnth). I want to learn foreign language course(french or spanish, whichever has a better job prospectives). M from new delhi(west delhi). Kindly help me in choosing a best lang so dt i can get a good job based on it. I hav a sound financial status. Plz guide me which is d best institute or college to take admission in. Also wats the procedure?. Also if i can get a lateral entry in any of the course based on graduation or Mba.
Thank you
Aarzoo
12th March 2013, 01:26 PM
extranjero

Default Re: What is the criteria to enroll for Spanish Language Course?

Hi,

Spanish is one of the most popular and spoken language after English. You can either take up a Spanish language course in your local place or online, or join a spanish language school. For more information on spanish courses please visit the given website.

http://www.espanole.es/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?