7th December 2012, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria to get admission in marine engineering after 12th science

what is criteria to get admision to marine engg after 12th science

Related Questions:
  1. What is the criteria to get admission in marine engineering after 12th science
  2. What is the criteria to get admission in marine engineering after 12th science
  3. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  5. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering? -- [New]
  6. Criteria, scope of marine engineering? How to take admission in Top Marine engineering colleges?
  7. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  8. Is it possible to get into Marine Engineering after BCS(Computer Science)? Forms to be filled to get into Marine Engineering?
  9. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  10. How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering?
  11. How can I do Marine engineering after studying 12th science
  12. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  13. How should I join Merchant Navy as a merchant officer? I am a SY Mechanical Polytechnic student
  14. Is a 12th student eligible to do Marine Engineering Course?
  15. How can Mechanical Engineers get jobs on Ships?
  16. What is the procedure for merchant navy?
  17. Will I be able to get admission for Marine Engineering having scored 54% in 10+2 and from ST category?
  18. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
21st December 2012, 04:31 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the criteria to get admission in marine engineering after 12th science

You can apply for Marine Engineering Course after your 12th class.

Marine engineer is a naval officer who is responsible for the operation and maintenance of the ship's engines.

Eligibility of Marine Engineering

10 + 2 from recognized board with physics, chemistry, maths as main subjects.

Some Important Entrance Examination for under graduate courses of Marine Engineering

JEE :Joint Entrance Examination
MERI: Marine Engineering and Research Institute entrance exam
AICET: All India Common Entrance Test.
IMU CET: Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test

Top Marine Engineering Colleges in India

Tolani Maritime Institute (TMI)
Samundra Institute of Maritime Studies- Mumbai
Samundra Institute of Maritime Studies- Mumbai
International Maritime Institute (IMI)
Vels Academy of Maritime Studies
Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education and Training (MANET)
Institute of Technology & Marine Engineering (ITME)
B.P. Marine Academy
TS Rahaman
Indian Meritime University (IMU)
Indian Centre for Advancement of Research and Education, Haldia (ICARE) Haldia , India
Academy of Maritime Education & Training (AMET University
21st April 2013, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Post Re: What is the criteria to get admission in marine engineering after 12th science

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2913143]what is criteria to get admision to marine engg after 12th science.name -mohite bibishan]
21st April 2013, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the criteria to get admission in marine engineering after 12th science

What is criteria to get admission in marien enginnerring after 12th science.
17th July 2014, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

i am persuing 3rd year in mechanical engg. and want to join merchant navy... so will u please tell me the procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?